Girl Divorced Because Of Impotency In Partner.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Recently there was a marriage in my neighbourhood and the girl returned to her mother’s place after marriage as the guy was impotent!

It further scared me regarding finasteride! Like it’ll destroy married life if it takes on you.

Any advices on this topic? suggestion how to be safe?

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
theres no way to be safe when you are altering your normal endocrine system, take it see if it agrees with you, consider the long term risks and act accordingly

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Studies show that if you do experience low libido, discontinuing brings it back. I think you have a better chance of becoming impotent due to thinking that you will become impotent rather than the drugs themselfs.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Recently there was a marriage in my neighbourhood and the girl returned to her mother’s place after marriage as the guy was impotent!

It further scared me regarding finasteride! Like it’ll destroy married life if it takes on you.

I'm sure there are stories of women that left their husban because of hairloss (even if they don't assume it's because of that, you just know because their new lover has a thick head of hair)

reyl

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure there are stories of women that left their husban because of hairloss (even if they don't assume it's because of that, you just know because their new lover has a thick head of hair)
it's way more rare than people would think. Hair is a factor for younger people but not really once you're middle aged, especially if you hit the gym which if you can't afford that then you probably have more problems on your plate than just your hair.

I think if you polled women what would they rather have? a big erect penis +bald head, or soft small penis+full head of hair? Yeah

I say that without issues myself and I'm here to maintain and prevent loss when I get older.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
theres no way to be safe when you are altering your normal endocrine system, take it see if it agrees with you, consider the long term risks and act accordingly
I’m only taking finasteride .25Mg ED, and honestly EOD i indulge myself in sexual activities just to keep an eye. I don’t care about low libido, i don’t want Dysfunction. As long as i can f*** when needed, i can pop this pill.
However when i got to know about this story that the girl left, i was so shocked! Because world knows you’re impotent, how humiliating. I know about sides and also know that who are hurt make more noise. Those who are getting the benefits are staying under the water to keep their secret a secret. Sides are real but everything has sides.

Shallow women leave men for their baldness and honestly you’ll be more happy that she left because she wasn’t the one who would walk with you through all the battles of life as your partner.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m only taking finasteride .25Mg ED, and honestly EOD i indulge myself in sexual activities just to keep an eye. I don’t care about low libido, i don’t want Dysfunction. As long as i can f*** when needed, i can pop this pill.
However when i got to know about this story that the girl left, i was so shocked! Because world knows you’re impotent, how humiliating. I know about sides and also know that who are hurt make more noise. Those who are getting the benefits are staying under the water to keep their secret a secret. Sides are real but everything has sides.

Shallow women leave men for their baldness and honestly you’ll be more happy that she left because she wasn’t the one who would walk with you through all the battles of life as your partner.

I guess you arent desperate enough to go for finasteride... hell, I'm actually contemplating going for dutasteride. (but that's me, I tried finasteride when I was 16 but never staid long enough to see benefits).

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
She was not in love ... that's all ... when you love someone you don't mind if there are some sexual problems.
Or ... I'm too romantic.[/QUOTE

hahaha you’re just being romantic, everyone needs sex! Its like food and true essence of love. Probably horny is all together a different aspect but romance spices up when you’re inside her.
I guess you arent desperate enough to go for finasteride... hell, I'm actually contemplating going for dutasteride. (but that's me, I tried finasteride when I was 16 but never staid long enough to see benefits).
I’m desperate, i need my hair for atleast 10 years. My parents, and their parents aren’t bald. Only my grand father(faternal) started to receed around 45. He is 85 now and nw7.
Maybe i’ve activated the bad gene in my family. *UNFORTUNATE*

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who said what in that :p ?
"My parents, and their parents aren’t bald."
This is the reason hairloss still exists today. Had it been a disease that is passed directly throw parents, (meaning, if your parents dont have it, you cant have it) then it would have been extinct many years ago by natural selection.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For you guys to see how fukd hairloss is. Nowdays, you know forensic scientists can tell everything about a suspect just by looking at their DNA ie: Eye color, Hair color, Size, ect... BUT hairloss is hard to see on the genes for some reason, that is, it's hard to tell via DNA if you will go bald. Makes one wonder how bad the environment (ie, everything that can affect hairloss that is not genetic related) is a player in all this

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
She was not in love ... that's all ... when you love someone you don't mind if there are some sexual problems.
Or ... I'm too romantic.

There shouldn't be sexual problems and especially not if they are caused for hair. That is never an acceptable compromise. OK yeah you got hair now you've attracted a girl and you can't f*** her properly, or your libido is so low you have sex only once a week and only once. Guess how long that girl will stick around before deciding she's better off getting the NW1 chad with super high libido who doesn't take Finasteride and is all over her all day long.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To finish this threat, I would like to ask OP something. If that story scared you into not taking finasteride, then I would like to know if a succesfull story (ie, taking dutasteride or finasteride) without side effects would encourage you to try it. (for example, this story)
For me it surely does because I believe I do not have any side effects and I know I can stop taking it if any side effects were to show up.

kaustubh.s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Arey bhai tum kyu tension le rahe ho?...
Tumne yaha pe bhi post kar diya...

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To finish this threat, I would like to ask OP something. If that story scared you into not taking finasteride, then I would like to know if a succesfull story (ie, taking dutasteride or finasteride) without side effects would encourage you to try it. (for example, this story)
For me it surely does because I believe I do not have any side effects and I know I can stop taking it if any side effects were to show up.

My profile picture is of Ashton Kutcher, who took duta for 10 years. Had a hot wife and now has mila kunis. Also he has childrens too! Also my favourite actor bradley cooper is also on finasteride.
This motivates me to take finasteride but human body is complex, what may suit one person may not suit another.

Some people can’t tolerate finasteride, and don’t react well to minoxidil too. Probably zix may work for them! Its very complex.

ps, lately i’m facing little lump above my left nipple. i hope my natural dht destorys it, and i’m off finasteride for a while maybe.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My profile picture is of Ashton Kutcher, who took duta for 10 years. Had a hot wife and now has mila kunis. Also he has childrens too! Also my favourite actor bradley cooper is also on finasteride.
This motivates me to take finasteride but human body is complex, what may suit one person may not suit another.

Some people can’t tolerate finasteride, and don’t react well to minoxidil too. Probably zix may work for them! Its very complex.

ps, lately i’m facing little lump above my left nipple. i hope my natural dht destorys it, and i’m off finasteride for a while maybe.

Mind that the placebo effect is a very bad thing... some people see hair growth where there isn't any AND people see side effects where there aren't any

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mind that the placebo effect is a very bad thing... some people see hair growth where there isn't any AND people see side effects where there aren't any

And people start to see that a permanent solution for hairloss is out after smoking a pot.