GiGi76's Story - (76 / hair loss)

GiGi76

Reaction score
I found this forum one day while looking for reasons, cures, suggestions and/or help with my past 4 months of hair shedding.
I am so glad that I found this site and have read quite a lot of the the messages posted. I went through a very stressful time during this past year. Several months of anxiety, worry and depression. Could this be the reason for my hair loss?

Does anyone know about losing hair at my age? I don't know why I suddenly began to lose strands of hair. It is very upsetting.
My doctor gave me some pills that contain Biotin. 2.5mg. He said it would take a while for it to work if at all. I also called my Internist and he said that there really isn't any sure cure for hair loss. He said there are a lot of things out there that promise they will stop hair loss but they don't really work.

Anyway I have found a wig site because if my hair keeps coming out like it is I will need one in about a year.

Can anyone offer me any help.

GiGi76

amsch

Reaction score
Geez, sorry to hear about your hairloss mate.

But anyway, it's so depressing when people come to boards with 76 and I started balding with 17..