Giggsy reaches his century

giggsy

Established Member
Reaction score
A fine knock from Giggsy to bring up his 100 posts. He lifts his bat in the air and salutes all of you...a trully fine knock!!

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Here's to focusing on quality instead of quantity! :)

HairLossTalk.com

fandabbydozy

Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
Here's to focusing on quality instead of quantity! :)

HairLossTalk.com

I`d second that!
I can never understand how people find the time and effort to write hundreds of posts in a matter of weeks.
It gets to a stage where people chirp out advice without having any prior experience on fighting hairloss.Yet newbies take this advice without researching the products because people on here recomending them.Im not saying its bad advice,but how the hell can you give advice if you have not used products long enough to work out if they work for yourself?

fandabbydozy

Reaction score
did you here about david campesse (spelling?) walking down oxford street in london with a sandwich board because he lost a bet with an english book maker.Not sure if he was naked though.
I hope he got stoned!(not with the aid of drugs)
WHAT A WANKER!

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
congrates on reaching a century,

Which part of Oz are you from?

I was in UTS Sydney since 2000..

xXx

Established Member
Reaction score
giggsy said:
f*** you... we will bounce back in Sydney... :lol:
I hope ponting Overdoses himself on Finasteride and be too tired to lift his bat.

giggsy

Established Member
Reaction score
fandabbydozy- nobody in Australia likes Campese, I was so happy to see him do that and look like an idiot

Andrew- I work in the city- right near UTS- good uni!

xXx- Ponting is a champ- saw a press conference with him yesterday after the loss against the indians and he is thinning really badly