Gianfranco Zola

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gianfranco Zola's hairloss has suddenly reversed...

2010:

gianfranco_zola2_1623471c.jpg

2013:

article-2295238-1889C9D8000005DC-443_468x308.jpg

Wonder if it's a wig or a hair transplant? Wig would be so Italian... Antonio Conte is another toupee-sporting Italian football manager. Former striker Salvatore Schillaci also wears a piece.

Conte before:

2570.jpg

And after:

Antonio-Conte-Juventus.jpg

Found some info that Conte has had a hair transplant instead of a wig. It's hard to believe but if it's true, that's one hell of a hair transplant.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow . . . . what an amazing difference. thats like a one in a thousand hair transplant if it is one. it most likely involved medications too if it was an hair transplant

i can imagine a lot of hair loss teasing in the rough and tumble world of sports

if the team members know about their steps to treat hair loss, i wonder if they make fun of them about it?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
wow . . . . what an amazing difference. thats like a one in a thousand hair transplant if it is one. it most likely involved medications too if it was an hair transplant

i can imagine a lot of hair loss teasing in the rough and tumble world of sports

if the team members know about their steps to treat hair loss, i wonder if they make fun of them about it?

At least Wayne Rooney was said to have been made fun of, both before and after hair transplant.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at tosh a few years ago.
Look at mconnohey.
Joel McHale
Travolta
Etc.

They get hair transplant. They won't admit it but they do. Why they won't admit it is beyond. I will rock the socks off mine. I already told my surgeon turn me into his spokesman.
The more people admit and give in to the "stigma" the more it will become just an accepted thing like breast implants. Seriously I could get a boob job and have it be more accepted than a hair transplant.
The more its accepted then the more people will have it done resulting in better and cheaper advances.

I will go out day ONE rocking my stupid white dots!!!!!

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
Look at tosh a few years ago.
Look at mconnohey.
Joel McHale
Travolta
Etc.

They get hair transplant. They won't admit it but they do. Why they won't admit it is beyond. I will rock the socks off mine. I already told my surgeon turn me into his spokesman.
The more people admit and give in to the "stigma" the more it will become just an accepted thing like breast implants. Seriously I could get a boob job and have it be more accepted than a hair transplant.
The more its accepted then the more people will have it done resulting in better and cheaper advances.

I will go out day ONE rocking my stupid white dots!!!!!

Matthew Mcconaughey and Travolta didn't have transplants, they wear hair pieces/wigs.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Yeah lets compare them when they have a grown out horseshoe to when they are not balding at all...and nothing to do with them being fully bald...yeah makes sense...

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Matthew Mcconaughey and Travolta didn't have transplants, they wear hair pieces/wigs.

MM does not wear a wig. Thats a fact. He claims some all natural system in which I'm sure he's being compensated so he won't say it was a hair transplant but that is really the only way he could go from his before to after.

I've heard travolta wears a piece but I think he's also had a hair transplant does as well. Maybe that's how Scientology keeps him in line, same with T Cruise.....

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Antonio Conte had a hair transplant if this picture is to go by;

tn_1325439959.jpg

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
MM does not wear a wig. Thats a fact. He claims some all natural system in which I'm sure he's being compensated so he won't say it was a hair transplant but that is really the only way he could go from his before to after.

I've heard travolta wears a piece but I think he's also had a hair transplant does as well. Maybe that's how Scientology keeps him in line, same with T Cruise.....

Here he is a few years ago when his baby was born. Look at how thin his hair is compared to when you see him in public, and if it wasn't for the angle, it would look much worse.

0129-vida.jpg

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
must be nice to be a millionare and land a girl like that even with hair loss.... then just say "F it, Im getting it filled in".

I REALLY need to find my calling and get a few more zeros behind me.

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
must be nice to be a millionare and land a girl like that even with hair loss.... then just say "F it, Im getting it filled in".

I REALLY need to find my calling and get a few more zeros behind me.

Me too brother, without value (money, status) you are invisible to women in today's society.