ghrrt

hopewas

Reaction score
odd, along with my routine, i've been taking protein mix and eating protein bars..my hair has been getting thicker and growing again. i've read that eating more protein doesn't help hair grow, but it sure as hell is helping my hair get stronger and healthier..not to mention thicker

drinkrum

Reaction score
Noticed you weren't on finasteride hopewas. Why not? Had you been? How're those GNC vitamins working out for you? HairLossTalk.com mentioned he has positive sexual effects from them. Do you feel the same?

I don't think protein really affects male pattern baldness unless you are very deficient in it. But you never know ...

D.

le voleur

Reaction score
hopewas said:
odd, along with my routine, i've been taking protein mix and eating protein bars..my hair has been getting thicker and growing again. i've read that eating more protein doesn't help hair grow, but it sure as hell is helping my hair get stronger and healthier..not to mention thicker

Certain Amino Acids like N-Acetyl-Cysteine reduce androgen action in the skin in some individuals, so they could be beneficial to male pattern baldness from that standpoint.

hopewas

Reaction score
i don't think i used to get enough protein personally.. anyways, i never got those gnc vitamins...i did add biotin to y routine..that can also be a big part of what's helping me..my hair has just gotten a lot thicker in the last 2 weeks. i guess i had a deficiency in protein and the protein mix and bars helped me a little