Getting started - can't find a salon

PatSajak

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've dealt with hair loss for over a decade and finally decided to try a hair system. I'm brand new to this, so would prefer to find a salon or similar shop that can help me order my first piece and do the cut-in, etc, however I'm very discouraged that I can't find a salon near by that specializes in this. I love in St Louis, Missouri and thought this would bea large enough city to find something but maybe I'm just searching the wrong things. Are there any tips, buzz words etc others use when trying to find a place? I've tried "hair systems" , "toupees" , "hair loss", etc, but only find a few places that offer mostly female hair extensions.

Thanks in advance!

Keybored

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi man, I would suggest going the extra mile and go to the nearest salon where ever it may be. In the meantime try to lear as much as you can to do it yourself, and gradually go less and do it more at home / buy your units online. Just my 2 cents.

Elenaor Hazel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've dealt with hair loss for over a decade and finally decided to try a hair system. I'm brand new to this, so would prefer to find a salon or similar shop that can help me order my first piece and do the cut-in, etc, however I'm very discouraged that I can't find a salon near by that specializes in this. I love in St Louis, Missouri and thought this would bea large enough city to find something but maybe I'm just searching the wrong things. Are there any tips, buzz words etc others use when trying to find a place? I've tried "hair systems" , "toupee" , "hair loss", etc, but only find a few places that offer mostly female hair extensions.

Thanks in advance!
Hey, where you're located? I'm based in Illinois and can suggest you best shops for toupees and other stuff.