Getting Smp Treatment In Nyc Soon, My Story...

Steve112

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi steve here philly, i started losing my hair like 7-8 years ago. Its been so difficult for me as I know it has been for probably everyone reading this. My father lost all of his hair at a fairly young ago so i knew their was a chance I was just hoping i could win in the gene pool. Several years back i tried all the vitamins and medications to try to save the hair that was left, it may of helped slow down the process but the inevitable happened and im almost fully bald at the age of 28.

I have thought about going the hair transplant route but it is so expensive and ive been following many threads and i am personally not too pleased with the results. These do work well for many but in my particular case i dont believe this is a good route for me.

I want to get to the point where I dont feel the need to wear hats all the time thats really my goal. Ive been doing a lot of research lately on hair micropigmentation and scheduled a consultation w Chris lopez at hair line Ink. Out of all the work ive seen his seems the best to me in the area. Ill have to do about a 3 hour drive from my house to new york city but it shouldnt be too bad.

Im pretty nervous about the treatment as a whole. Has anybody else had smp & were you happy with the results?