Getting Sides From Minoxidil? Try This!

ToxiqIce

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm an NW3, and anything that messes with a androgens much is a no go for me, keto shampoo seems to be fine but even saw palmetto and pygeum or pumpkin seed oil cause ED and anorgasmia.

So finasteride is a definite no go for me. I like my dick more then my hair.

That leaves minoxidil as the only really effective product for me to use.

However after using it for a couple weeks I was getting some weird sides, dark circles under eyes, red warm feeling after application, anxiety, and weird feelings in general. Not being willing to give up I came up with this routine and so far it seems to have really minimized the sides to were I don't even notice them anymore!

Here is what you can do.

#1 Use only once per day.

#2 If you are gonna be doing something strenuous that causes you to sweat a lot, make sure you apply your daily application afterwords not before. This way it won't run down your face when you sweat.

#3 buy a big box of latex gloves and use one to apply your minoxidil so that it only contacts your scalp and not your hands.

#4 don't apply more then the recommended half capful.

#5 drink more water

#6 If you haven't showered your minoxidil off before you go to bed then either wear a hat to keep it off your pillow case, or wash your pillow case constantly.

#7 buy a high quality eye cream for men to combat any remaining eye bag effects.

#8 if you still have skin and eye bag problems then attack that further with retinol cream weekly and moisturizer daily.

#9 use sunblock on your face when outside for any long period of time!

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
I get minoxidil face sides. Since I'm on dutasteride, I thought I was good to drop it. Big mistake. Now I just use 1mL at night at problem areas, avoid letting it drop down my face, and use a retinol at night