Getting Rid Of The Hairsystem Bounce After A Refit

Hair56

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Is it ok to shampoo and condition around 48 hours after a hair system refit to help it look more settled?

I really don't enjoy that "bounce" effect where it doesn't look settled. I know wearing a hat can make it look more settled aswell.

Any other tips?

Thanks

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes 48 hours is plenty of time.

Wearing a cap over damp hair can help (thanks for Noah for that tip).

Using a heavy leave-in conditioner is handy at taming the hair down.

Hair56

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes 48 hours is plenty of time.

Wearing a cap over damp hair can help (thanks for Noah for that tip).

Using a heavy leave-in conditioner is handy at taming the hair down.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

That hat method has worked a treat! Yh I've been using quite a bit of leave in conditioner aswell !

TheLoneWigMaker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Is it ok to shampoo and condition around 48 hours after a hair system refit to help it look more settled?

I really don't enjoy that "bounce" effect where it doesn't look settled. I know wearing a hat can make it look more settled aswell.

Any other tips?

Thanks

It's this a UTS? I've found that UTS bases with v-looping cause the hair to have a lot of undesirable lift without lots of training. With v-loops, you're almost guaranteed to be bending half the hairs backwards, since they are ventilated with each side facing away from each other.

Hair56

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's this a UTS? I've found that UTS bases with v-looping cause the hair to have a lot of undesirable lift without lots of training. With v-loops, you're almost guaranteed to be bending half the hairs backwards, since they are ventilated with each side facing away from each other.

Hey,

No it's swiss lace with a think skin base.