Getting propecia online?

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've bought medications online before. Though I strongly recommend to make an appointment with a hair transplant surgeon and have them write you a prescription for Finasteride, they're the ones who know about alopecia. It's safe to do it that way and is much more practical.

Blac

Reaction score
I've bought medications online before. Though I strongly recommend to make an appointment with a hair transplant surgeon and have them write you a prescription for Finasteride, they're the ones who know about alopecia. It's safe to do it that way and is much more practical.

I have a prescription for finasteride, but my insurance doesn't cover it. So I'm paying $68 for 30 1mg tablets. Any suggestion on how to get 5mg proscar or how to get finasteride cheaper?

wolfman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can get finasteride at Costco for like $11 a bottle (30 tablets). You don't need insurance.

Whatever you do though, DO NOT BUY finasteride online. The risk is just not worth it. Anything sold by an unlicensed pharmacy should just be considered practically fake.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Some sites are legit, some others are not. You can use scamner.com to help you see how reliable the site you want to buy from is.

ahwest

Reaction score
wolfman, can you tell me how to get finasteride at costco? Do you need prescription to purchase?

are they on the shelves or do you ask for it at the pharmacy counter?

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wolfman, can you tell me how to get finasteride at costco? Do you need prescription to purchase?

are they on the shelves or do you ask for it at the pharmacy counter?

Yes you need a script from a Doctor to get it. If your talking about the costco membership no you don't need it to use the pharmacy but I do believe you pay a little extra. The counter.

wolfman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you need a script. But a finasteride script is sooooo easy to get. All you need to do is go to a dermatologist and complain about hair loss. I didn't even mention finasteride and my doctor immediately knew what it was and told me to try it. Wrote me a script and that was it. Just tell him/her that you want the generic Proscar.

But whatever you do it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY that you get a prescription and buy from a licensed pharmacy. You need to know that what you are taking is legit medication made by a legit manufacturer. You just can't have that kind of uncertainty with this treatment.

For Costco, just bring the prescription. That's it. No membership. And you can get cheap finasteride.

http://www.costco.com/pharmacy/drug...h&isPharmacy=true&encodedDrugName=Finasteride

Blac

Reaction score
Yes you need a script. But a finasteride script is sooooo easy to get. All you need to do is go to a dermatologist and complain about hair loss. I didn't even mention finasteride and my doctor immediately knew what it was and told me to try it. Wrote me a script and that was it. Just tell him/her that you want the generic Proscar.

But whatever you do it is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY that you get a prescription and buy from a licensed pharmacy. You need to know that what you are taking is legit medication made by a legit manufacturer. You just can't have that kind of uncertainty with this treatment.

For Costco, just bring the prescription. That's it. No membership. And you can get cheap finasteride.

http://www.costco.com/pharmacy/drug...h&isPharmacy=true&encodedDrugName=Finasteride

Dude... you're a ****ing life saver. This is amazing. Gonna go this week and get my refill there VS the place I go now. ****ing $68 for 30 tabs of 1mg finasteride.

ahwest

Reaction score
Thank you so much wolfman. Do you know if Kaiser will get me a script? Not sure if dermatologist out there will take my Kaiser Insurance.....

theswitch

Reaction score
Although you can get it online, it's so simple to schedule an apt and get 100% real pills. I wouldn't take the risk.

Blac

Reaction score

Just an update, costco 5mg finasteride is insanely cheap.

My Dr wont prescribe me 5mg since it isn't FDA approved apparently... so he'll only give me a script for 1mg. IT was sent over to costco, we'll see what it comes out to.

ahwest

Reaction score
samething happened to me, I asked my doctor about the 5mg and splitting it into 4 and he didn't recommend me to do, so he wrote me a script for 1mg... 1mg 100 pills is about $25.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, would anyone who is reputable here want to do me a favor to ship a pack of 5 mg finasteride to Europe?
I am in big sh1t because inhouse and alldaychemist do not ship to my country due to customs issues, and I can only buy here Propecia for 70€/month (no generics and insurance does not cover it). As a student, this is disaster for me.
You guys overseas can get finasteride so cheaply... would anyone want to get a pack (preferably 5 mg 60 tablets like Fincar) and ship it to me? I will pay the pills and shipping and a little bit extra for the service :)

abcdefg

Reaction score
Is there a way once you the prescription to get automatic refills mailed to you each time it runs out since its a forever kind of thing

- - - Updated - - -

Why does propecia 1mg at costco cost 90 dollars for 30 pills? Isnt propecia generic now thats like more expensive than it was 7 years ago when I got a script for it.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Im not on finasteride yet, but might give it a shot. Is there a way with a prescription to automatically have it get refills, and then say costco ships them to you by mail automatically? Having to do something for the next 20 years all these little things start to add up. Just the monthly costs alone can add up to tens of thousands of dollars.

Megahairy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a good results with Propecia. I use this drug with rogaine to maximize the effect. I also get it online and skip the pill every other day to save on the cost.
pro25.png

Last edited: