Getting my stuff real soon, got a few questions...

roman83

Reaction score
Well i got a good job finally (hurray) and i ordered the big 3 and they should be here soon, plus im useing t-gel right now every other day.

My current situation is that im like a norwood 2 i guess.. if that.. I have a receeding hairline on the left side of my head.. but the right side is perfect, i actually shaved it back some to check and make my hair line look natural heh.

Well as of now left side is back maybe less then half a inch and getting thinner. I also have a little bit of bitty black hairs growing in there but you can tell they are weak, but maybe with the big 3 i can get them back. Also have this renegade hair thats just growing by himself on where my hairline was, its kinda weird, i guess i will keep him as my marker i dunno..

But my questions are, if you are receeding in the front is it almost guarnteed that you are also receeding in the back and also my right side would start to go too if untreated?

would shaveing my head basically be the only way to find out?

should i apply min to the back of my head just incase and also my right side? even though i have seen no problems with it?

sure i'll have more over time, hope im not repeating questions and annoying people, sorry if i am :(

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It depends on what pattern of baldness you have. You can receed for a long time before your crown goes, or for some, the crown may thin first.

I'm a receeder, and my crown is perfect. I would just apply the minoxidil to your temples if i were you. IF you have any slight problem at the back, the propecia will take care of it!!!

:freaked2: :freaked: :rockon: :hairy: :moon: :laugh:

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
roman83 said:
Well i got a good job finally (hurray)
Congratulations :)

roman83 said:
if you are receeding in the front is it almost guarnteed that you are also receeding in the back and also my right side would start to go too if untreated?
First part - Nope, depends entirely on your genetic predisposition. You may never lose hair in back. Based on typical human balding patterns your right side would most likely also go. Never seen someone with just a left temple recessin that went back 5 inches :)

roman83 said:
would shaveing my head basically be the only way to find out?
The only way to find out would be to wait without treating your hair, and see what your genetic predisposition ends up doing.

roman83 said:
should i apply min to the back of my head just incase and also my right side? even though i have seen no problems with it?
The general thought on this question is that you shouldn't treat hair loss until you see noticeable thinning and you're 100% sure. As long as you get on it within 6 months to a year after it starts, you should have no problem stopping it and even reversing it. Just apply the rogaine to the affected areas.

roman83 said:
hope im not repeating questions and annoying people, sorry if i am :(
Its okay, we're here to help you. I hope my answers above have been helpful.

HairLossTalk.com