Getting My Hairs Back From........wait For It......vitamin D

Harris

My Regimen
Reaction score
The first one was taken on Jan 05, and the 2nd one was taken on Feb 05.

Attachments

• 907857C0-C5A7-497D-AB90-65993B8FF4F4.png
    907857C0-C5A7-497D-AB90-65993B8FF4F4.png
    903.8 KB · Views: 3,276

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like telling you.... wait for it.... f*** OFF.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok, I'll bite... I do see regrowth, but unless you had a serious vitamin d deficiency to begin with, that usually doesn't occur. I have some serious diffuse thinning and took vitamin D for over a year and didn't notice anything. So, were your levels inadequate to begin with?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dirty_Harry

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, mention if you started minoxidil like 3 months ago..I remember a guy long long ago who claimed that he regrew hair on whatever vitamin only to find out later he was on the big3 less than a year.

Harris

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, mention if you started minoxidil like 3 months ago..I remember a guy long long ago who claimed that he regrew hair on whatever vitamin only to find out later he was on the big3 less than a year.
Nope i don’t take or put anything on my hairs, I’m only 16 so

Harris

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok, I'll bite... I do see regrowth, but unless you had a serious vitamin d deficiency to begin with, that usually doesn't occur. I have some serious diffuse thinning and took vitamin D for over a year and didn't notice anything. So, were your levels inadequate to begin with?
Yeah my levels were between 10-15, normal are 40-100

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take 10000 IU vitamin d / day and my scalp shines

shookwun

Reaction score
the power of cope

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score

You wouldn't think.. but Vitamin D deficiency is actually alot more common than people realize. It's also useful to use a quality D supplement with appropriate co-factors to help absorption.