Getting involved with women= huge mistake and a sucker deal?

HughJass

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Life is all about manipulation. You just have to be better at it than she is. Manipulation is an art. Since you seem to know how women operate why not use that knowledge in your favor. If they don't like how you play your game, then walk away and find someone who does. There is always going to be some woman who will play along with you but just make sure you are at the top of your game so you can keep the situation under control. Otherwise, don't even bother playing.

Then I'd become the very thing I hate.

Manipulation of that nature has no place in any kind relationship outside of war in my opinion. I'm afraid the only option is sexual partners and/or friends. There is no other healthy way man and woman can co-exist on a mutual footing. I've declared it.

HughJass

Reaction score
Draco88 said:
I think you just described a lot of Australian girls aussieavodart (and stereotypical gay Australian men too).

Having lived in Australia most of my life and not having dated any women from outside of our borders, I am willing consider that possibility. I'm not hopeful though.

Maybe I could get a research grant organized and go on a trip........

HughJass

Reaction score
By the way, here is the Bible.

Not the Holy Bible.

But THE Bible.

Some verses:

THEE HOLY WOMEN DOCUMENT

The Ultimate Woman understanding Document. Remember, to Pretend to understand women is bad manners, to really understand them is bad morals...prepare yourself.

Women; The double standard that I refuse to uphold.

- A man gets what he wants by acting smart; a woman, by playing dumb.

- Women: an infinity of cosmetics.

- There are few women whose worth lasts longer than their beauty.

- Many women would swap brains for beauty and think they were getting the best of the bargain.

- She wavers, she hesitates; in a word, she is a woman.

- No wonder women live longer than men - look how long they remain girls.

- Woman: a biped with two hands, two feet, two eyes and two faces.

- A woman rarely discards one lover until she is sure of another.

- Women are not necessarily evil - but evil is necessarily feminine.

it just gets better from there

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it all depends on the female. Yes there are lots of women who want to dominate a man but I believe that they will only do it if you let them. You need to stand up for youself otherwise they will walk over you. I have made this mistake myself but life is all about making mistakes and not repeating them. I think next time I will be more assertive and not be a push over! There are plenty of nice women out there who are not nut jobs :)

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
There are plenty of nice women out there who are not nut jobs :)

I dont agree, i honestly believe that each and every one of them is fucked in the head, the idea to find the one is the least fucked up.

HughJass

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
Bald Dave said:
There are plenty of nice women out there who are not nut jobs :)

I dont agree, i honestly believe that each and every one of them is f***ed in the head,

The truth.

One of the biggest successes females have had has been to con us into believing that such a view is a gross generalization, represents garden variety femme-hate akin to racism etc They've chalked that up as a pretty large win in their quest to control society.

GeminiX

Reaction score
If you guys ever decide to start posting on a feminist forum, can you let me know in advance so I can get plenty of popcorn ready please?

CCS

Reaction score
I'd like to see this too. Maybe you can set up a fake hotmail account for them, then get a user name on a feminist forum, post one of their comments there, then give them the passwords and see if they will take it from there.

Fact is, people prefer to get stuff for free instead of actually trade (pay) for it. They accept trading as a necessity for most goods, but any time the word marriage or soul mate are brought up, people throw all that out the window. They think they should be loved unconditionally by their partner now matter how bad they let them selves go in any way. They think their partner should treat them not only like a perfect 10, but one who is much higher than them.

I know lots of guys who say it is normal to pay for the first several dates, and that they are supposed to be able to settle than down once the relationship is finalized. I know women who said, "he acted great when we were dating, but then he stopped chasing me and just turned into a home body." Both sides put their best foot forward in the beginning, and then soon let it all hang out, and 2 months later say, "things just aren't working out anymore.". You can postpone the inevitable by waiting for sex or starting out as friends, but that can lead to disappointment when things don't go how you want later. People need to have a relationship questionnaire that asks both partners what they expect of each other in a year from now, and if they would be happy in a year if the relationship were exactly how it is now, with the same activity level in every way. If not, what would they expect would have changed in a year. If they talk about that, I bet a lot of people rethink what they are going into. Or some would lie. Some guys would think they are happy with how it is now, and think some changes are so expected that they are not worth ruining the romance by mentioning them as expectations.

Many people don't want to admit how demanding they are. They will tell their partner "whatever you want is fine with me", but that is just a test. If you don't do what they want, they dump you. No matter how many details you ask for, they will not admit what they expect of you.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GeminiX said:
If you guys ever decide to start posting on a feminist forum, can you let me know in advance so I can get plenty of popcorn ready please?
hmm you are giving me an idea
1281584619692.jpg