Getting into it?

Knight Rider

Reaction score
OK, on the NIZORAL 2% once a week. Was thinking to start on the FOAM. Can anyone tell me what the sides are? And what is the expected time to see results?
I mean I still have hair on my head but its thinning thinning away. You can see my scalp now if i style it a certain way. Hair line has recedeed a lil.

Thanks,
Best.

G

You will want to do some more research on here, but you should not expect to notice any results until about 4 months and then you should notice a pretty big difference from before using foam, and 1 year later.

Sides will be itchiness that can be mitigated and usually go away if you stick through them. I had them during week 3-6 or so and it was bad. I used hydrocortisone (scalpicin), Aloe shampoo, and Pyrithione Zinc (Head and Shoulders) shampoo on my nizoral off days to help alleviate the itching. It helped and finally it went away thank God!

A shed is also a side, but this means its working. The foam doubles as a styling product and has a good effect on your hair.

Knight Rider

Reaction score
thanks-FairTaxNow

was also wondering if i stop using it, will it cause all the hairs to fall out? more so then before I started?

I know you spoke of sides but does it have any other sides you know of such as sexual?

all and all how are you feeling the product working for you? how long have you been on it?

Best,

G

Knight Rider said:
thanks-FairTaxNow

was also wondering if i stop using it, will it cause all the hairs to fall out? more so then before I started?

They hairs that were 'supercharged' from the minoxidil will no longer have that effect anymore so they will return to the state they were in (as being effected by DHT) before you took minoxidil. Not more so then before you started. If you're going to decide to go on the foam, go on it as a long-term commitment rather than a year thing and then you go off. Though I wouldn't say it'd be lifetime because new and better treatments will be out probably within 10 years.

I know you spoke of sides but does it have any other sides you know of such as sexual?

Nope, apparently it has the opposite effect if it's applied topically to the penis. I guess research was done on this by the company that patented minoxidil.

all and all how are you feeling the product working for you? how long have you been on it?
Best,

Been on for 4.5 months, been working good so far! I'm using foam on the back and Spectral DNC in the front though.

Have you looked into taking finasteride as well, and get yourself some Revita shampoo.

Try some searches here, you'll find everything you're looking for, or simply go to each forum and just read around! Good luck :)

Snoogans

Reaction score
been using foam for almost 2 months...

no side effects except for massive shed that has finally slowed down

i got vellous victors popping up everywhere