Getting immune to offenses

Fred1234

Reaction score
Hi guys. I was a long-time user here, then asked to delete my account. I'm bald and shave my head. After going regularly to yoga and other fitness I don't have any kind of depressions as before. Also there's a choice of tatooing it... ok, let's not discuss it, it's not for everybody but it's better than nothing.
So one funny thing I discovered is different videochats on the net, where you can have conversation. What's cool about them people bash you like "ooh, youre baald", but if you learn to reply to them, you get immune to such offenses pretty quickly, as you get used to this. So, it might be a good psychological practice.
Perhaps I won't post here, as I'm not interested in this forum much anymore. Good luck to all.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
trial by fire then eh?

force yourself to get used to it, hard at first but it will help a lot in the end

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
FredTheBelgian?

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Me too. Abuse says more about the other person than it does about you.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
shaving your head AGES you in society, thus invites greater AGE DISCRIMINATION.

Hair Loss is a genetic condition, some would say genetic disease with auto immune elements. They haven't cured it yet to my knowledge, however it may have implications for ones health beyond psychological, definitely an area is to look at the UV protection lost with hair, also inflamation levels from DHT which may lead to chronic inflamation, also what other diseases this condition may have correlation and causation with in the body (ex. heart disease, prostrate, etc)
hair loss is linked to heart disease

http://www.google.com/search?sugexp=chrome,mod=5&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=hair+loss+heart+disease

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Fred1234

Reaction score
Because bald men are **** **** ****!
Dude, imagine 50 years of no dating.:wow:Of course you develop a heart disease. Definitely being bald doesn't add to your stress management, and knowing how much having a good social and sexual life may affect our mental and therefore physical state, there's definitely may be a connection. That's funny the Doctor makes claims being bald doesn't affect our social life being young, wow.
Ironically, now I run 10 miles no problem in my 30's, whereas at 17 I could barely make 3-4 and had enough hair.
I like that no-one replied on topic, and everybody is on their own wave. Except one man, who suggested burning myself, thanks man.
Definitely an encouraging place. I'm happy I didn't spend here more time, as my life changed for better greatly after I quit it.