Getting Hair Loss Treatments to you Cheaper

A

Administrator

To the Best Hair Loss Community there is:

We have just released cheaper shipping rates for you guys than we've ever offered before. We've also tossed in Priority Mail, which still gets to most East Coast locations in a couple days and costs almost nothing.

This is a huge step for us, as we have qualified for volume discounts with both FedEx and USPS and we are passing them on to you guys with absolutely no markup. We will be also offering some sales coming up soon where you can get 10%-15% off the purchase price as well - just for the heck of it.

We're in this together and we want you guys to get the best deal and the best prices on all your stuff. I know what its like to be a college student and not be able to afford anything. I know what its like to be fresh out of college and having to work hard for your first career move. A ton of you guys have contacted us and expressed these concerns, so I've done what I can today to make it a little easier on you.

As for Product prices? Some products we can't get too dirt cheap on, just because we don't get them cheap ourselves, but 90% of them are the lowest you are going to find anywhere online. Period.

I hope this doesn't sound like an infommercial. It's not. Part of our job is to educate and inform. Part of it is to provide a community and a place for support. And part of it is to get you the products you need. But we would suck at the last part if we didn't do it as cheaply as possible, so this is the first of many things to come.

An example order can be seen below. Even though the total purchase price is nearly $160, you still only pay $10 for FedEx Express 2nd day delivery.

Click Here: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/misc/store2.jpg

I hope this helps all of you in a big way, and please don't hesitate to let us know what else we can do to make things even better.

HairLossTalk.com Admin