Getting another Hair Transplant

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi There -

I am getting my 3rd hair transplant in about a month ( preivious 2 were done 10 & 6 years ago ) This time around the doctor would like to transplant FUE's in my temple area, which is great. He showed me some pictured and it looks good. I am a bit warry about putting them in the temple area becasue I don't know how natural it would look. Has anyone had transplants to the temple area? Anyone seen it? Does it look natural. This is all assuming you go to a good surgeon. Which he seems to be!

Any pictures would be appreciated. I have to say I am very excited if he can fix the temple area, just don't know if it will be natural looking.

I am doing a total of 1200 graphs he said he will probably end up placing 200 graphs in each temple area. Opinions and experiences would be greatly appreciated..

THANK!!!!

G

If you had two previous hair transplants at 6 and 10 years ago, how old are you? What Norwood class are you and how many total grafts did you have so far and what area of the scalp were they transplanted. Are you on any hairloss meds? Did you have any open donor (plugs) done in your past procedures?