"getting A Wig Is Too Much Work, It's Better To Go Out Bald!!"

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score

We balding subhumans (anyone past NW1.5 is already dead) know our destiny: total solitude.

We don't go out much.

So in the exception of stepping out of your bedroom, why the f*** would you go out as a balding/baldsubhuman?

Never let these scumbags see you without hair.

As long as you are rendered as an human with hair, it's all that matters. You are already dead, make no mistake about that, but at least they will not get the satisfaction of seeing you bald. It's all about seeing your old peers go bald while you don't, and these that never go bald due perfect hair genetics will not get the last laugh.

If I go past NW2 I will give up on the f*****g timewaste treatments that don't work. My last bullet is RU and dutasteride, im not going to bother with dermarolling and all that crap. It will do nothing. I will just shave my head, and wear a sanity mask called a wig, in the rare occasions I go out (like twice a week for gym and hookers)

This way they will never see me transition from hair to baldo.

I will then eventually jump on a volcano or somewhere where my corpse cannot be found with the wig, so they will never know I ever wore a wig.

shookwun

Reaction score
Here we go again

Another fool with close to a full head of hair attempting to convince himself that it is better to wear then be grateful for what you have.

Only when the clown decides to wear does he reep the entire benefits of the jester inspired head apparatus. For a joke is what you will be once someone runs there hands there your scalp or notices blending, texture differences to your native hair.

:D

Wear already, stop wasting your own time. But don't cry when you decide it's bullshit after shaving your entire head and having to wait months again for your comb over to grow out.

5bnTwNg.gif

Last edited:

The Wolf of Bald Street

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will say one thing for rugs, you can get the hairstyle you want AND DENSITY and VOLUME. Even if I am able to maintain my diffuse rat's nest on finasteride and minoxidil it will still be a diffuse rat's nest and even if I ever get the money to get a transplant it will still only be a diffuse illusion of density that falls flat on my head and that I cannot style. That's because current hair transplants just rob Peter to pay Paul and poor baldcels like me who are diffusing in a NW6 pattern can only get "full" coverage an illusion of density if we choose to have a very high hairline. I don't even know if I have good donor or not. God, I hope Tsuji is legit and comes out soon. And a hair system doesn't run the chance of f*****g up your dick or even your entire endocrine system if you are like one of those poor bastards on Propecia help. I might go with hair systems if I had the money to buy and maintain them but for now minoxidil and 4 dollar finasteride from Sam's Club is the best I got. I hate my hair and I am only holding onto my flat diffuse comb-over like NW3.5 because shaved would look f*****g terrible on me. I would look like the kid from the Powder movie or like a cancer patient or a bald *** alien with a shaved head. It sucks to be balding young when you are poor.

The Wolf of Bald Street

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah if I ever do go the rug route I think I would just completely bic and get a long hair fullcap system so I wouldn't have to worry about that blending crap.

shookwun

Reaction score
Yeah if I ever do go the rug route I think I would just completely bic and get a long hair fullcap system so I wouldn't have to worry about that blending crap.
Do it already then.

Wear a rug and reep the supposed benefits

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

We balding subhumans (anyone past NW1.5 is already dead) know our destiny: total solitude.

We don't go out much.

So in the exception of stepping out of your bedroom, why the f*** would you go out as a balding/baldsubhuman?

As long as you are rendered as an human with hair, it's all that matters. You are already dead, make no mistake about that, but at least they will not get the satisfaction of seeing you bald. It's all about seeing your old peers go bald while you don't, and these that never go bald due perfect hair genetics will not get the last laugh.

If I go past NW2 I will give up on the f*****g timewaste treatments that don't work. My last bullet is RU and dutasteride, im not going to bother with dermarolling and all that crap. It will do nothing. I will just shave my head, and wear a sanity mask called a wig, in the rare occasions I go out (like twice a week for gym and hookers)

I will then eventually jump on a volcano or somewhere where my corpse cannot be found with the wig, so they will never know I ever wore a wig.
If you're a bald man and you have another subhuman gene then it's pointless to go out and socialize like normal humans because we're not normal. All we can do is go to work then return home and repeat the cycle until we die. Maybe we can go out once a month or something for a walk and that's it.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

We don't go out much.

You speak so dramatic for someone not even a NW2, are you diffusing also? I can understand if you are diffusing , but c'mon, I'd be pretty damn grateful to have a thick NW2.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
My last bullet is RU and dutasteride

Aren't you the dude who always pops up on forums to tell people finasteride is a tranny drug and no man should take it? Yet you're trying dutasteride now?

Didn't you also make a thread on how life is completely futile if you're not f*****g young 8.5+/10's on a regular basis?

shookwun

Reaction score
Reality check.

Dude nailed everything head on.

Forgot to mention wig nightmare dreams though.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reality check.

Dude nailed everything head on.

Forgot to mention wig nightmare dreams though.

bad genes all round. total subhuman

once your nw6 its game over either way. wigs are a joke, meds cant save you, and hair transplants will look like pubes. its a joke man

The Wolf of Bald Street

My Regimen
Reaction score
bad genes all round. total subhuman

once your nw6 its game over either way. wigs are a joke, meds cant save you, and hair transplants will look like pubes. its a joke man

We need Tsuji. Until then rugs are the only way a NW6-7 baldite can enjoy having hair, albeit fake hair again. Current hair transplants are so limited that on NW6-7 extreme baldness even if you rape your donor and go beard and body hair transplant as well you can only achieve a very diffuse look and that's if you settle for a NW3A hairline. You would need to dump toppik on it every day for it to look like you have hair. That's a lot of money and effort just to look like a diffuse thinner instead of slick bald. That's why I don't knock hair systems too much, for some people they are the only way they can get a full head of hair again.Hair systems are the only thing that can give a NW6-7 density and volume back today, and if that makes them happy then I'm okay with it. Of course there are a lot of downsides to wearing but there are very many downsides to balding in general. Some people don't respond to meds or get horrible long lasting sides or their balding is just too aggressive. Tsuji come SOON please!!!

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
Am I the only one seeing how fake and ridiculous these wigs look in the OPS videos?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one seeing how fake and ridiculous these wigs look in the OPS videos?
Yes, because you are a hairloss autist that would over analyze anything and thinks going out a baldo is better than wearing a wig, when it's obvious the chances of getting your dick sucked by a young slim female are higher if you wear one of these wigs.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you're a bald man and you have another subhuman gene then it's pointless to go out and socialize like normal humans because we're not normal. All we can do is go to work then return home and repeat the cycle until we die. Maybe we can go out once a month or something for a walk and that's it.
Lol at working as a balding male.

shookwun

Reaction score
Yes, because you are a hairloss autist that would over analyze anything and thinks going out a baldo is better than wearing a wig, when it's obvious the chances of getting your dick sucked by a young slim female are higher if you wear one of these wigs.

Looks like someone put mop on there head. Doesn't take a trained eye to see it doesn't blend and contour to the scalp. Biggest give away is around the temporal peak and angle closure. Density should be thin and transition into the sides.

Wear already then? Stop talking about it.

Try not to get to depressed when you decide it's a waste of time. That period of growing back your bald comb over will be shitty.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

e9sWWLEAQJeZvo20Xt6J_Trampoline Wind Bye Bye.gif