Getting a hair transplant in Turkey, which Doctor should I go with?

Baldito

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Bald brothers,

Finally decided to get a hair transplant. I want to make sure I get great quality so Im ok paying more for better results.

I was thinking about Erdogan but heard he isn't doing the work anymore.

Armamed/Demirsoy seems to have a good reputation and heard he does the work so he is on the radar.

I've also heard good things about Bicer and Keser.

I know there are a lot of shady surgeons focused on quantity over quality. Looking for a Doctor that focuses on quality. Feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For hair transplants you need to visit https://www.hairestorationetwork.com/

In my opinion, the best in Turkey are Yaman, Keser, Erdogan, Pekiner, HLC, Bicer.

Look up Pephair on that site and you’ll see my transplant with Pekiner. I tried to link it but this site turns it into spyware.

Last edited:

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which one would be the cheapest out of the surgeons you have mentioned?
Not sure. Pekiner was $2.5 / graft and $2.7 / beard graft. HLC was $2.7-$3 I think.
This was before all the inflation issues with the Turkish Lira though, prices may have changed.

Baldito

My Regimen
Reaction score

In my opinion, the best in Turkey are Yaman, Keser, Erdogan, Pekiner, HLC, Bicer.

Look up Pephair on that site and you’ll see my transplant with Pekiner. I tried to link it but this site turns it into spyware.
Ended up going with Bicer. Got procedure done last Monday since she had a cancelation. Will be posting on the other Forum since there is more discussion on hair transplants there. Thanks for your input.

Conallbald

My Regimen
Reaction score

Finally decided to get a hair transplant. I want to make sure I get great quality so Im ok paying more for better results.

Armamed/Demirsoy seems to have a good reputation and heard he does the work so he is on the radar.

I know there are a lot of shady surgeons focused on quantity over quality. Looking for a Doctor that focuses on quality. Feedback is much appreciated.

I really recommend Turkey because of cost and quality. Best hair surgeons are in Turkey. I had FUE in Turkey/Istanbul at Clinic Wise and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. You can search this clinic. Just call or send message and get information. You won't regret.

haller

Reaction score

I don't think the website still on. Could you please provide the full name of the Doctors or their respective Clinic's website links?

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think the website still on. Could you please provide the full name of the Doctors or their respective Clinic's website links?
The website works fine, you need to type in the url yourself or google "hair restoration network".

Direct links from this forum take you to bullshit malware sites, admin really should do something about that.

Baldito

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG-20220203-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20220203-WA0006.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 205
  • 20220122_201059.jpg
    20220122_201059.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 195
  • 20220130_062004.jpg
    20220130_062004.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 200
  • 20220312_201659.jpg