Getting A Gf While Nw2??? Possible ?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
NW2 is nothing. How is your hairlilne, has it receded? A nw2 with a stable hairline and good hair style might as well just be a NW1 honestly.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any pics of your current hair status?

I will never post my hair pictures here my good man. I will tell you this though, my front is FUKCED! it won't thicken up -- as of right now I honestly believe I'm not eligible for a hair transplant/FUE

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women notice everything.

They can see straight away whether the guy is balding even as a NW2 or who has a full head of hair, and yes they definitely on average do care.

It makes a difference. A big difference.

My results on tinder after my hair transplant have been nothing short of extraordinary.

I have had hot girls coming over begging to f*ck me.

I was a NW2.

Remember women only f*ck the top 20% of men.

Do you want to standout or do you want to be mr average who is a virgin till 30?

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thing is, often the worry about hair loss is psychologically worst at a fairly early stage. It's easy to say to someone who's in their 20s that a Norwood 2 is nothing, but that can soon turn into a Norwood 3 and beyond in a short period. You just don't know how quickly your hair loss is going to progress until you've been balding for a considerable time. Often people who start noticing that they're going bald in their teens immediately fear they're going to be a NW7 within a few years, when the majority get no where near that. But I get it, having been there myself. The genuine fear of losing all your hair in the space of a couple of years is a frightening prospect, and it's not a totally irrational fear when you know it's happened to a tiny minority of people around your age.

There was one guy who used to work in the supermarket I did, and he is probably the most extreme case of male pattern baldness I know. I remember looking at his Facebook and seeing signs of him balding at about 15, but at 17 he was already a NW3, and at 19 he was left with peach fuzz. Pretty much a NW6 before 20 — he shaved his head around this time. Now he's about 28, I would imagine he's one of the few people in the world who is a Norwood 8. He's off the scale.

Damn it reminds me another sad case.
There was some guy in my high school who was very popular, super confident, kinda douchebag. He wasn't so tall but he built really good muscles, and he had crazy hair - he let it grew long, it was dense and thick as hell, the hair was like his signature. Im sure he fucked alot too. The guy lived good. until few years later. Man, I saw him 4-5 years after high school, he lost ALL HIS HAIR, hairloss raped him completely. I didnt really talked to him much, but he lived in my neighbourhood, you could see he was just a walking corpse. I could see the depression in his face. he also lost all his muscles and gain fat, Which Im sure he stopped caring due to baldness, just thought to himself why to make that effort... If that not enough, he is also work in security, and he is like 29 by now.
What hairloss can cause to a man...

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's not the Norwood 3 part that scares people away, it's the diffusing thinning (we end up looking diseased or something)
Diffuse thinning isn't really noticeable at an early to middle stage unless you are taking pictures of your hair in harsh lighting. I've heard many hair loss doctors say that we don't notice hair loss until we've lost 50% of our hair. I'm assuming they are talking about diffuse thinning, because you are definitely likely to notice your hairline going given that's what you see when you look at yourself in the mirror.

Damn it reminds me another sad case.
There was some guy in my high school who was very popular, super confident, kinda douchebag. He wasn't so tall but he built really good muscles, and he had crazy hair - he let it grew long, it was dense and thick as hell, the hair was like his signature. Im sure he fucked alot too. The guy lived good. until few years later. Man, I saw him 4-5 years after high school, he lost ALL HIS HAIR, hairloss raped him completely. I didnt really talked to him much, but he lived in my neighbourhood, you could see he was just a walking corpse. I could see the depression in his face. he also lost all his muscles and gain fat, Which Im sure he stopped caring due to baldness, just thought to himself why to make that effort... If that not enough, he is also work in security, and he is like 29 by now.
What hairloss can cause to a man...
That's devastating, and it really is true that it can cause an individual to stop caring about themselves in other ways. I guess for some men, it makes them try harder to compensate for their lack of hair, so they do lots of weights or they get a sleeve tattoo. For other men, it can make them feel apathetic.

I remember in my early 20s, it quite literally stopped me from leaving my university dorm room. Windy? I'm staying inside. Raining? I'm staying inside. I was so self-conscious of my hair that it made me angry and defensive with people. I could never be the guy who was throwing himself at girls in clubs. The thought of hair loss was constant, no matter what I was doing. I guess it is true that I've been living with a low-level depression for the last 12 years. It's kind of the depression that isn't going to get any attention because it's not bad enough. But I remember when I was 18 and I felt like I was on the way up in my life — the hair loss was happening then, but it was at an early enough stage to ignore. When the comments started coming at 19, it really started to get to me.

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Diffuse thinning isn't really noticeable at an early to middle stage unless you are taking pictures of your hair in harsh lighting. I've heard many hair loss doctors say that we don't notice hair loss until we've lost 50% of our hair. I'm assuming they are talking about diffuse thinning, because you are definitely likely to notice your hairline going given that's what you see when you look at yourself in the mirror.

Yeah the diffuse thinning on my crown got really bad really fast and with 11 months on finasteride it just spread and i got a bald spot, wish i had started a more aggressive regimen earlier on but nothing i can do about it now. Yeah i have also read it takes about 50% reduction in density to be noticeable.

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah the diffuse thinning on my crown got really bad really fast and with 11 months on finasteride it just spread and i got a bald spot, wish i had started a more aggressive regimen earlier on but nothing i can do about it now. Yeah i have also read it takes about 50% reduction in density to be noticeable.
But this also raises questions about when we 'start' going bald. As hair loss obsessives, we can look at someone and detect baldness at an early point, but for the average person, they're not likely to classify someone as balding until they reach Norwood 3 or 4.

Here's Prince William at 19 with what the vast majority of people would deem to be a full head of hair. I said in another thread that I thought he started going bald at 20. What is interesting though is that he has a lot of thinning, wispy hair mixed in with thick hair. Is this the hair that is getting ready to dessert him?

cab3b38372dca51cf84706e937a0b6d2.jpg

If the picture on the left is actually from 2001, that would make him 18 or 19.
upload_2020-2-3_20-55-58.png

I had the same thing when I was 19. I'd have a shower and once my hair had dried it looked a bit fluffy, even though the scalp wasn't showing through at this point.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
He was already thinning at 18-19.

Do you think he was on any treatments? i have heard some people say he wasn't, but im thinking a royal in front of the cameras nearly 24/7 would have at least tried something when he first started to notice.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NW2 is nothing. How is your hairlilne, has it receded? A nw2 with a stable hairline and good hair style might as well just be a NW1 honestly.
What the f*** are you talking about? NW2 IS the hairline, lmao, It just means a V-shaped temporal recession. NW3 would be when you have no temples left

Balding Boulder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think he was on any treatments? i have heard some people say he wasn't, but im thinking a royal in front of the cameras nearly 24/7 would have at least tried something when he first started to notice.
Finasteride was only approved in 1997, but even then, how much awareness was there of it? I first heard about Propecia in 2007, but Prince William, who was about 25 at the time, was already suffering quite badly from hair loss. There's no sign that he was using it because he appeared to progressively lose hair each passing year. Maybe he did try finasteride but wasn't a high responder so gave up with it. I wish celebrities would be more honest about this kind of thing. We know there's a huge amount of men out there worrying about hair loss. I just wish the famous ones taking finasteride would admit it — it would make us all feel better.

Here's another photo of Prince William at 21. Again, wispy hair and the classic overgrown look to try and hide those signs of balding. We've all been there, it kind of works for a while — to a certain degree.

upload_2020-2-3_22-20-28.png

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f*** are you talking about? NW2 IS the hairline, lmao, It just means a V-shaped temporal recession. NW3 would be when you have no temples left
Norwood two is just temporal recession. I'm talking if you're whole hairline fully receded or just the temples. you can recede\ mature and still have extra temporal recession.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women notice everything.

They can see straight away whether the guy is balding even as a NW2 or who has a full head of hair, and yes they definitely on average do care.

It makes a difference. A big difference.

My results on tinder after my hair transplant have been nothing short of extraordinary.

I have had hot girls coming over begging to f*ck me.

I was a NW2.

Remember women only f*ck the top 20% of men.

Do you want to standout or do you want to be mr average who is a virgin till 30?
To have girls begging to f*** you on tinder you first need a great face, so I really doubt a going to nw1 made a great difference, unless you have a naturally big forehead to begin with which made the norwood 2 look worse.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To have girls begging to f*** you on tinder you first need a great face, so I really doubt a going to nw1 made a great difference, unless you have a naturally big forehead to begin with which made the norwood 2 look worse.

Lowering the hairline definitely helped. To be fair I was banging girls even a week after the hair transplant with a shaved head. I mean yes with a below average face it may be different.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lowering the hairline definitely helped. To be fair I was banging girls even a week after the hair transplant with a shaved head. I mean yes with a below average face it may be different.
Trust me every guy who is average or below is gonna have problems on Tinder. I've seen it with so many of my friends. Hair is just the tip of the iceberg. If you look good enough to get a girl every night on Tinder having no hair won't really hurt you. Tje most guys are that are affected by hair loss really bad are average looking dudes and maybe slightly above average guys too.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women aren't gifted with the ability to norwood spot. I doubt they can tell the difference between a nw1 or a nw2. They couldn't care less if it was a norwood 1 or 2, it just needs to be thick.

moksel

Reaction score
Dudes! Hell yeah you can get a girlfriend when you don't have a full head of hear. If you have your sh*t together, job, house, friends, bear some community burden you'll be sure to have a girl not long after.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not saying that hair is not important but here are some things that matter more than hair to women:

Social Status
Wealth/Career
Charisma/Intelligence

Hair matters more to women than charisma or intelligence, if you are nw1 with a good looking face you can have very little intelligence or charisma and still the women will flock to you, as for money, you will find a good amount of good looking women who are gold diggers that will date any guy as long as he has $$$ to pay for an extravagant lifestyle.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair matters more to women than charisma or intelligence, if you are nw1 with a good looking face you can have very little intelligence or charisma and still the women will flock to you, as for money, you will find a good amount of good looking women who are gold diggers that will date any guy as long as he has $$$ to pay for an extravagant lifestyle.

That's true but just look at someone like Neil Strauss who spent years working on his game and had no problem with women even before he became famous. Women are hard wired to be attracted to evolutionary 'fit' mates with good genes, like being tall/strong, healthy, respected in the tribe, able to provide resources, etc. Hair is just one marker of genetic fitness, there are plenty of bald guys out there doing just fine.