Gethair And Clinic Center In Turkey

imhq

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking at having a FUE transplant (my first) and was looking at two options: Gethair and Clinic Center

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of either of those two ... or can offer me some good alternatives.

I am norwood 5 but have a good donor site so was hoping to really thicken up my hairline and fill in the crown.

Thanks.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking at having a FUE transplant (my first) and was looking at two options: Gethair and Clinic Center

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of either of those two ... or can offer me some good alternatives.

I am norwood 5 but have a good donor site so was hoping to really thicken up my hairline and fill in the crown.

Thanks.

ASMED with Koray Erdogan is the best for large megassessions in Turkey. Stick to them in my opinion if you are at norwood 5 level.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard of "get hair" , think I saw a good result from them. Best bet is Erdogan if you can

gogi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks.
Erdogan as i understand is good.But he was very expansive for me.I spend about 2 month for finding smone and good and with more flexible praises.If you have time search about other doctors in Turkey there are many good professionals,think carefully this is a very serious step