Get transplants/ Surgery or shave it all off????

Baldilocks13

My Regimen
Reaction score
Should I get transplant/ surgery or shave it all off?
20210316_112609.jpg
20210316_113513.jpg

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If u dont want to go through the hassle of taking meds for a prolonged period and are fine with shaving, that would be easier.

If you’re serious about saving your hair, a good regime and hair transplant could get you a lot of ground back.

rapper dude

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If u dont want to go through the hassle of taking meds for a prolonged period and are fine with shaving, that would be easier.

If you’re serious about saving your hair, a good regime and hair transplant could get you a lot of ground back.
Is there enough donor area

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You need to decide for YOURSELF what you want to do. This site is pro-hair so you know what to do. Here our goal is to save as much hair as we can just in case we decide to go for a transplant. And then you also have the option to shave it and go with a hair system. No matter how you slice it, the choice in this forum is pro-hair.

jazz1

Reaction score
I would start treatments first.....

John Bikel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that transplant is the best solution because I too had the same problem and I went for surgery last month. I meant that I have my hair transplanted.

Participant

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you already had a hair transplant op? It's just that your front and temples are hardly receded compared with your crown and vertex.

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You aren't a candidate for a hair transplant, it'd be almost impossible to get full coverage even with a top surgeon and even if you did you're 100% going to lose more in the future so it'd be pointless. In your position I'd just shave it and look into SMP if you really can't stand the bald look.

jazz1

Reaction score
I would try the BIG3 first than consider a transplant.