Get off the Shed!

lossy

Reaction score
So here's the deal. I am going into my fourth month of being on Propecia. I went on the pill because I was undergoing some severe sheds occuring all over my head. I was losing over 100+ hairs doing my morning routine. I have always had really thick hair. The hair loss was really only visible on my temples. After continuing to shed during the first two months on propecia, the shedding has pretty much stopped, as far as I can see. I can usually only count one or two hairs during my morning routine now. The problem now is that my hairline and temples have receded pretty badly during the four month timeframe. My vertex is perfectly fine, I really cant even pull out hairs on the top and back of my head doing the pull test. But the main problem is my hairline and temples. The loss there doesnt seem to be stopping, and I am not even witnessing these hairs falling out. I am happy with the stop in the shedding. But is there anything I can do for the hairline? Is there hope that this will grow back?

Steve4263

Established Member
Reaction score
Need to use some Nizoral shampoo for that Rogaine itch. I had bad itch for awhile but the Nizroal Shampoo made all the difference.

lossy

Reaction score
Has anyone had sucess with hairline regrowth on finasteride after stopping the shedding?

Krunko

Reaction score
Hey, how about some of that award winning potato salad.

For the love of God and all that is holy....GET OFF THE SHED.