Get Happy. And Be Patient. You Guy.

Starman421

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys thought I’d post some positive stuff on here. It seems like a lot of you are down in the dumps. If you’re on this site. You’re probably getting on some proven treatments that work! Be patient. You will see results or maintain if you stick with it! Remember cycles take months and your results might be so little it won’t be noticeable for awhile maybe even years. So take pictures to track your progress. Shedding does not mean you’re losing ground. Many people shed while responding to treatment. And cheer up. Getting girls is still possible and shouldn’t be the focus of guys lives. There’s waterfalls to see and stars to count! Friends to make and, Lives to change. Everything will fall into place. One way or another. If you lose some looks due to baldness it’s not the end. There will always be northern lights in Iceland.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys thought I’d post some positive stuff on here. It seems like a lot of you are down in the dumps. If you’re on this site. You’re probably getting on some proven treatments that work! Be patient. You will see results or maintain if you stick with it! Remember cycles take months and your results might be so little it won’t be noticeable for awhile maybe even years. So take pictures to track your progress. Shedding does not mean you’re losing ground. Many people shed while responding to treatment. And cheer up. Getting girls is still possible and shouldn’t be the focus of guys lives. There’s waterfalls to see and stars to count! Friends to make and, Lives to change. Everything will fall into place. One way or another. If you lose some looks due to baldness it’s not the end. There will always be northern lights in Iceland.

f*** this guy.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
What a guy.

Don’t worry, I’m only yanking your gonads. As much as I do appreciate your positivity, though, I come here primarily to reinforce my contemplative nihilism. What you say is certain, but I’m afraid you just don’t really get how things work around here, boyo. For the sake of everyone on the forum, we have to squash these posts before they multiply in kind. This kind of talk can only result in an even greater, more vengeful sort of despair from the patients of hairlosstalk.com, and I don’t think anyone wants that.

Starman421

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t worry, I’m only yanking your gonads. As much as I do appreciate your positivity, though, I come here primarily to reinforce my contemplative nihilism. What you say is certain, but I’m afraid you just don’t really get how things work around here, boyo. For the sake of everyone on the forum, we have to squash these posts before they multiply in kind. This kind of talk can only result in an even greater, more vengeful sort of despair from the patients of hairlosstalk.com, and I don’t think anyone wants that.
Well I just like to think that there is meaning to life even if one is bald. And I think this site should be more about discovery! And support. A determination for all of us to defeat our common enemy. For once we don’t have to go bald! And if we do It’s not the end.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Well I just like to think that there is meaning to life even if one is bald. And I think this site should be more about discovery! And support. A determination for all of us to defeat our common enemy. For once we don’t have to go bald! And if we do It’s not the end.

Seriously, f*** you dude.