gerovital or gh-3? advice...pls read

sherwood

Reaction score
i recently ordered some gh-3 from INTERNATIONAL AGING SYSTEMS...which is a great company by the way that many of u may want to look into...it is legitimate and and scientific and professional as they come...anyways...the description of the gh- 3 is just an overall anti aging pill but it mnentions being very good for hair and skin...i ordered it more for a mood thing...but just wondering if anyone has heard anything about gh-3 and whether it may hav epos or neg effects...thanks

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
I've been ordering from IAG since about '97 - in fact that's where I get my proscar and retin-a cream.

I've read about the gerivitol on their site - but never ordered any as I'm O.D.ing on supplements as it is.

I have used the Dercos shampoo - one bottle lasts about 6 - 7 months - and it's great stuff. Like any shampoo - don't count on it to cure your hairloss problem - but you gotta use a shampoo anyway - so why not one that's a DHT remover? I may re-order someday.

sherwood

Reaction score
yeah i was interested in that dercos as well since i heard good things and like i said i honestly respect the company and its info...its nice to know it lasts for quitye a while as well...but anyone on the gh-3 or gerovital?...thanks...how about growth hormone in general?...seems to be classifies in with seteroids which seemingly would hurt hairloss however it really is more of an anti aging device which seemingly should help?...suggs

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its really bizarre that this be posted today because I was researching and found that stuff just today. The funny thing about it is one of the main ingredients is novocaine. The crap dentists use.

Zen2Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
This is truly bizarre because I was just looking at this stuff this morning! lol At QHI (who is also reputable).

I didn't know it helped with hair though