Genuine Propecia?

GOAT

Reaction score
Guys,

New to the forum so please be gentle. I've been taking Propecia for 12 months now. Hairloss seems to have slowed but definately not stopped. I purchased my Propecia from Euromeds.co.uk, 6 months worth at a time. 180 tablets came in a bottle both times. It looks genuine as far as shape and colour are concerned but I must admit I had my concerns as it didn't come in the Merck packaging. I'm at a point now where I need to re-purchase and a seller in the UK (who's prices are much higher) has told me that Merck do not sell Propecia unpackaged. Has anybody got any knowledge of this? And also does anybody know of any on-line establishments where the goods are 100% guaranteed to be genuine; they all look a bit shady to me :?

Bod

Reaction score
I would email elitepharmacy.com and ask how much Propecia will cost, they are based in the UK so no probs with customs, I think there also giving 10% off all orders in June for any hairlosstalk customers. its legit stuff. (I do not work for them)

GOAT

Reaction score
I hadn't thought of that; it's geat idea. I'll let you know how I get on. Cheers.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://www.elitenetpharmarcy.com is ur best bet. i searched the net for weeks and thats the cheapest and its the merck brand stuff apparently.

at the moment, im getting propecia from my chemist on doctors prescription, which is alot more expensive.