GENHAIR???

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Goingat20, what did you order? I live in Aus too, how long was delivery?

thanks

Goingat20

Reaction score
I ordered minoxidil 5% sensitive, dries in 5 mins. I also order dutas from there. Im in melb, delivery took like a week i think

Sol_5

Reaction score
I use Genhair for minoxidil 5% & spironolactone 2%.

Very good products, easy to use, dry quickly, & cheap

zackb

Reaction score
6BAP from genhair

Guys,

Is the 6-BAP stuff on here the same as LION Corp's? They sell a cream here, but lion only sells an alcohol based solution? Alos, what % is the Lion solution...I want to get the exact same %age. Thanks. Also, has anyone got generic Prosacr from them? Does it seem legit? I got generic Proscar from inhousepharmacy.com and think it may be fake.

Britannia

Reaction score
zack its unlikely that the medication was fake. I dont think anyone would want to produce fake generic drugs, they might aswell produce counterfeit Proscar. Ive heard a lot of good things about in house. Why do you think your meds were fake.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
trentender said:
zack its unlikely that the medication was fake. I dont think anyone would want to produce fake generic drugs, they might aswell produce counterfeit Proscar. Ive heard a lot of good things about in house. Why do you think your meds were fake.
LOL ...

1) Most people in the hair loss industry are liars, fakes and frauds. You don't know why they would want to create fake generics. .... Id say its more reasonable to wonder if your stuff is legit than assume it is.

2) Apparently there have been several cases of generic drugs being faked. In fact, most people I know are aware that there are risks of buying pharmaceuticals internationally. You haven't heard of it?

HairLossTalk.com

Britannia

Reaction score
Ive always thought there was a risk, but if have the ability to produce counterfeit pills wouldnt it be worth your while making fakes of drugs that cost more?
Ive ordered Finpecia from in house, anyone had any dealings with them?

jack2

Reaction score
goingat20, you didnt have any problems with customs taking the dutasteride? did they inspect the package? Im pretty sure its ok to import medicine in aus though right?

Goingat20

Reaction score
Yes Jack no problems at at all with customs. Im pretty sure they check it, but it is allowed in Aus...

jack2

Reaction score
Im prettyu sure customs leave notes in saying things have been checked. how was the packaging? It didnt say from genhair or that it contained hair treatments on the box did it?

Goingat20

Reaction score
From what i remember it had a sticker saying opened by customs. The Box didnt have anything about genhair, but you open it the minoxidil boxes had genhair on them

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use Genhair and they are reliable.