Genhair spironolactone smell

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score
After using Lee's spironolactone for a year which smelt kind of strange, a little bit like weed, Iv'e ran out and chose to buy S5 spironolactone from genhair.
- Also has bit of retin a and caffeine so could be a small bonus.

Im suprised though, because i did a search and some other users said there batch smelt like menthol. This one im using has a strong perfumed smell, similar smell to a generic soap bar.

Is this stuff legit? I wasn't aware that quite a strong smelling genuine spironolactone like Lees could be masked so well with perfum type smells.

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks for the reply, yea i assumed so. Its just im freakin out a bit because i have about six months worth of the stuff and it smells like im putting womans body lotion on my head. Its hard not to think can this really be doing anything...where as with lees i thought that skunk type smell was the spironolactone itself and now theres no trace of it whatsoever

Surely it will still work the same yea? there would still be 5% spironolactone in it i hope and they haven't cut down on the active ingredient to stop people getting put off by the smell