Generic Propecia; is genericchemist.com a reputable source?

Nizzle

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am preparing to start taking propecia. I know about how you can buy proscar and cut it into 4's and I also have heard of getting generic propecia. This website, genericchemist.com, claims that it gets made in a factory and under the supervision of the FDA and other important inspecting agencies. My question to everyone is....have you guys used generic propecia? have you used it from the website? is generic propecia safe and just as effecive as normal brand name propecia or proscar? What would you guys recommend that i do to start taking propecia with the most affordable and safe method? Please help! :lol:

new-here

Reaction score
i have been taking proscar 5mg from genericchemist nearly a month now ... the package looks real but i havent had results yet , I am also thinking of buying real propecia to b sure .. someone with results please post!

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
new-here said:
i have been taking proscar 5mg from genericchemist nearly a month now ... but i havent had results yet
Just so you are aware, you should not be expecting results with anything in your regimen until a minimum of 6 to 10 months has passed. I've reviewed your other posts, and you seem to be adding things to your regimen like crazy, including several unproven products we have no reason to believe work for hair loss. The best thing you can do at this point is not continue adding and taking away from your regimen. Each time you do, you affect the overall progress and direction of your treatment regimen and hair. Just stick to finasteride, Nizoral, and Minoxidil if you want results the fastest possible. Deviate from this and you enter in to "unsure" land.

HairLossTalk.com

new-here

Reaction score
thanks for advice , i will stick with finasteride and nizoral 2% !! I am thinking of using minoxidil and minoxidil with retin A for night application. but I am concerned with the shedding !! I have only a little thinning on hairline temple area I dont want to worsen my condition with chemicals ... what advice could you give me ?

thanks

powersam

Reaction score
as

another thing, chopping and changing your regime can hurt your hair more than help. I was thinking about going a week on copper products and then a week on zinc , because they compete with each other , but in the first changeover period i shed much more than normal. i guess the fluctuating periods hurt more than anything else , like when you lose hair due to rapid weightloss. this has been my experience anyway. not sure what other factor could have caused the shedding