Generic Propecia from India

tim_2000

Reaction score
I saw generic propecia for sale that was manufactured in India. I was wondering if anyone has tried the stuff out?

I was afraid it might just be re-labled finpicia which I heard doesn't work.

I'm not sure if anyone can recomend any website's that have worked out in purchasing generic drugs from India?

thanks

grabber

Established Member
Reaction score
well i can tell you that finpecia is working for me. Good are the chance you read something like Merk Propecia doesnt work too.
It just depend on the person. If finpecia is not working for you, big are the chances that Propecia wont work neither.

when i first start with finpecia (1.25mg), i had sides effect like libido and all, so if that thing wasnt real... why would i have the same sides effect like those taking the real propecia ? So i said to myself, this must be the real thing. I kept using it, and i am proud i did.

I have had lots of shed lately but i think its because of the change in the temperature (winter -> summer)

Have nice day.

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
Grabber: if you are doing 1.25mgs, you must be using FINCAR and not FINPECIA

Where are you getting yours from? WHich online pharmacy, and which company is the manufacturer (Cipla?)

I am always trying to find a reliable source. I recently ordered thru 111Drugstore, but I have not gotten the shipment yet, and it's been several weeks.

I ordered fincar, from Cipla.

reyn

Reaction score
I am using 1/4 of a Fincar tablet made by Cipla and while it is too early to determine if the finasteride is having any beneficial effects, I went through the side effects briefly... so I feel reassured that the Fincar tablets are genuine. Cipla is a well regarded firm.

DjSap

Reaction score
How much does it cost and where do you get a pill tested? Would be interesting to do a test to check pills from different vendors. Personally I am a bit hesitant to use generic stuff that is not manufactured by a company I trust, if I could get the stuff tested I would switch to the generics in an instant.

G

I use fincar and have been now for over a year and am doing well. I trust cipla as much as I trust any other drug company. I think there is fear as it is 'generic' or 'imported' but as someone from the UK 'real' proscar would be imported for me too! I got mine from inhousepharmacy.com. It can work out pretty damn cheap! I'm so glad I started with this finasteride - I'm growing out my hair for the second time since going on it and it is much betternow than the first time.

tim_2000

Reaction score
I decided

I decided to order proscar from 111drugstore.com. From what I gathered it sounds like the most reliable source. I ordered it in 3 separate shipments. The way I understand it customs doesn't bother with small packages.

Thanks for all of your help guys.

I'll let you know how it works out.