Generic Minoxidil Foam?

Jeffy_Aus

Reaction score
Hi all.
Might seem like a silly question, but is there a generic minoxidil foam available on the market? If so, is there a reputable online site that offers the product? Thanks for your time.

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think so. Not yet. There certainly will be soon enough, I suspect. I'm not sure what the patent on the foam that they use is and whether or not it's been exclusively licensed to Upjohn. Someone on here has probably researched this.

Jeffy_Aus

Reaction score
Where do people on this forum tend to order the Rogaine Foam from? I've read some good things here and I'm interested in adding it to my regimen.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
ok so apparently the site i just wrote down here broke HairLossTalk.com spamming or something sooooo

i suggest typing m i n o x i d i l direct into google and either go for the .uk or .com sites
but they are in florida so i assume you can order from anywhere

i used to get my kirkland from there,very good service always arrived in exactly 7 days us -uk

i now get the foam from there and for £34.99 of your english pounds or $49.99 of your american dollars,a great deal.........says its introductory but its been like that since it came out :hairy:

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any problems with customs, Libertine? I'm going to switch to the foam, but I'll have to get it from overseas. UK companies just don't seem to be satisfactory in keeping up with the US. I can't even buy the foam in the High Street for top dollar.

SSM23

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone in the UK use minoxidil foam, if so what brand? How much? where u get it from?

thanks

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
tchehov,i ordered from them 3 times since jan 2006 ,never any probs at all

SSM23,i use the regaine foam and get it from the place i hinted at earlier in this thread

type 'm i n o xi di l direct' into google and choose the uk site....dont use the spaces its just cos HairLossTalk.com says they spam this site a lot so they banned them :hairy:

SSM23

Established Member
Reaction score
SSM23,i use the regaine foam and get it from the place i hinted at earlier in this thread

type 'm i n o xi di l direct' into google and choose the uk site....dont use the spaces its just cos HairLossTalk.com says they spam this site a lot so they banned them :hairy:[/quote]

How long do they take to deliver?

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
ive ordered 4 times from them and its been 7 days door to door everytime,even at christmas :hairy:

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
I cut and pasted this from minoxidilshop.com from the FAQ section:

Is generic minoxidil available in a foam?
Pfizer is going to protect their patent on a foam-based Rogaine for a few years, so we don't expect to see a generic minoxidil foam in the near future.