Generic Finasteride Legit Stores?????

mm821mm

Reaction score
I used the link that hairlosstalk.com offers for Generic Finasteride. I'm excited because I got it today, but It's just too expensive! I don't want to spend 60 dollars every month..........Do any of you have a legit store that offers Finasteride/ Finpecia???? How long have you used it? I'm afraid of being given fake finasteride as that can kill me....

maximiliandreams

Established Member
Reaction score
If you ordered the finasteride from hairlosstalk.com i seriously doubt that it's fake,chill out.

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
i've heard lots of people recommend inhousepharmacy.biz . I personally have not ordered finpecia from them, but I've ordered other products and they were absolutely legit and a lot cheaper

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
The place I use and recommend is nippon-pharmacy.jp. This place looks pretty dodgy when you click it, but I have purchased 6 months worth of Finpecia and have had no problems (except for somewhat slow shipping since it came from India and not Japan).

The prices are dirt cheap which also seems dodgy at first. You can get 3 months supply of Finpecia for 50 bucks. Or if you cut up your pills you can get 100 Fincar tablets for 70 bucks, which would work out at over a years supply, so that is insanely cheap!

This place is 100% legit and the only reason I sound like I'm promoting it is because it's the store I use and I don't want it to close down. Plus a lot of the popular "trusted" stores people use here don't ship to Australia such as United.