Gene Expression & Srd5a1 Crispr Gene Kit

BadlyHit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Like a lot of others, I was also hit with the same symptoms of low sex drive, low erection quality and almost no spontaneous erections, my testicles atrophied a bit (15 - 20%), after about 2 months of everyday usage. I immediately stopped when I saw a reduction in my testicle size and went to a urologist who said it was still within the normal size and I had nothing to worry about.

I have recovered about 70% of my symptoms besides the testicle size. It's better than before but still smaller in comparison to my earlier size. Over the last 8 months, I have slowly learned to accept my situation and feel more positive about my life than I did initially.

I read somewhere on either these forums or propeciahelp that people who get sides persistently, generally have a degraded gene expression caused due to an extremely low vital hormonal profile. I am not sure if this is true but I also don't know why or how can side effects persist after the inhibitor is not inhibiting any more and so in that aspect this makes some sense.

I was looking if someone had done anything about those set of gene expressions using CRISPR and found this:

Can't put links yet, so you'll have to work for it:

celltechgen [dot] com/human-SRD5A1-genedit-crispr-cas9-nuclease-grna-target-gene-Knockout-set/

I am not sure if this is any good, if it even targets the right gene. But I was just curious to know if anyone here had experimented with this, or knows about genes enough to test if fixing these genes using CRISPR has any benefit.

Again, I don't know much about the genome, nor do I know if that kit has anything valuable, just wanted to get an opinion from people who might know more than me about this.