Gel with fibers

regrowing_hair

Established Member
Reaction score
I used nanogen and I liked what it does. Since its a powder Its very hard to apply and I am always worried abt the stuff getting off my head. Is there any product wich has fibers like in nanogen and in a gel form?

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
regrowing_hair said:
I used nanogen and I liked what it does. Since its a powder Its very hard to apply and I am always worried abt the stuff getting off my head. Is there any product wich has fibers like in nanogen and in a gel form?
That's what I kind of think Kerasome is.

Chorizo

Reaction score
There's Marc Anthony Hair-Fibre Putty. Which is a thickening Hair-Fibre Putty with hair-like fibers that thicken each individual hairstrand.

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
regrowing_hair said:
I went to kerosome website. It says kerosome powder..r u sure its gel?
They have a powder, but the main Kerasome crud(don't know how else to describe it :wink: ) I use is like a gel. It's called 'hair thickening solution'.

regrowing_hair

Established Member
Reaction score
If I understand it right..Kerasome Powder and hair solution are two different things ..I can buy solution alone and still get the same results.

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
regrowing_hair said:
If I understand it right..Kerasome Powder and hair solution are two different things ..I can buy solution alone and still get the same results.
You can use the solution by itself and it should work good providing you don't have a bald spot in back. In which case you probably will need some kind of powder(or fibers) back there. That is what I do and it works pretty good.