Gazza

antonio666

Reaction score
Everybody in england knows gazza has bee having a lot of pycological
problems over the last 6 or7 years ,i think part of this is down to his hairloss because in the mid 90's he was a norwood 1 with very thick hair now he is pratically bald?

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is a combination of things but the hairloss certainly wont have helped..

s.a.f

Reaction score
No I really dont think its the hair much, it happens to many pro sportmen when their career ends. After dedicating their whole life to one thing they struggle to move on especially when they are still relativly young also they have the pressure of fame to deal with (lack of privacy etc). With Gazza he went through a tough divorce and being dropped from the England squad.

THFC

Reaction score
Gazza never had a NW1...i rememebr the semi finalof FA cup aganist arsenal in 91...i remember thinkin his hair...could..maybe...be showing signs of going.....and i dnt think anyone who beats up their own wife, can be regarded as a top bloke....i know he had some childhood problems..which probably contributed to the crazyness in his 20/30's.

Now...gary lineker....now thats some hair!...alan hansen seemsto be losing it...but very slowly...he's been losing it for probably a decade or so..but very very slowly....so its not too noticeable..whereas Mister Shearer on the other hand...

antonio666

Reaction score
Gazza showed no signs of hairloss in the 91 semi final,he did however show very early signs in euro 96 and i mean very early signs,
Gary lineker is showing early signs of hair loss as is alan hansen.
The guy who seems to escape the fact that he is going bald is mark lawrenson is her is very thin in the mid scalp area ,he covers it with that
pubic hair on his head.Alan shearer looks the best of all the bbc team even if he is balding.

slightly off topic now,anybody watch final score with ray stubbs,

garth crooks is a legend should be on t.v more,carlton palmer is good as well.

s.a.f

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
Gary lineker is showing early signs of hair loss as is alan hansen.

At their ages its hardly a big deal maybe they'll be nw3 by the time they're 65!