Gave Finasteride A Try 8 Months In Results

lifewirecg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im going to keep this as short as possible but I decided 8 months ago that I was going to get on finasteride, I was very afraid to get on it after hearing all the talk about permanent erectile disfuntion, I put it off for months until I started to see my thining getting worse from one week to the next, it never got better, only worse. I finally gave in and got a prescription, I started to see results within the first couple of weeks on finasteride and my hair began to get darker and get thicker, after 4 months my hairline started to look less thin and at month 8 my hair is stable and the thinning at the front has stopped. So far I have been through two shedding cycles but it hasnt caused my hair to thin at all, the top is super thick and doesnt show any signs of thinning.

As far as side affects, I occasionally get watery semen but that goes away on its own, I havent had it happen in months, also I get minor brain fog but that can be any number of things, finasteride has had zero affect on my erection and sex drive, it is higher right now than its ever been.