Garlic for hair loss ?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Actually he is like 90 something... and always has a different girlfriend. I think he still bangs... or atleast finger bangs them

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score
KielMcK said:
Actually he is like 90 something... and always has a different girlfriend. I think he still bangs... or atleast finger bangs them

LOL... :punk:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
KielMcK said:

:freaked2:

masculineyourheart

Established Member
Reaction score
When I was in China I'd watch some of the old dudes eating like 3 or 4 cloves of raw garlic with their fried noodles. The waiter guy would give them a bowl of them and they'd just peel it and start chewing. Blergh... I remember one of them having better hair than I did when I was 12.

I tried it before but that stuff burns! My girlfriend at the time thought I was mental too, still kissed me though, she said she liked the smell. Can't remember if my hair looked any good on that day or not...

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you might wanna check up on sulfur and hair loss. i think thats the scientific basis for garlic being beneficial to hair. i dont think its bullshit either, there is some proof out there i read up on it one night

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
msm makes me break out in hives. You're dickheads

IBM

Reaction score
I just ended my first session of needling and garlic ointment appliance on my hairline.
I plan to do it every Saturdays and Sundays. I cant do more because of my job.
Needling is very painful. And it takes a lot of time. When i needle i feel a pop on my skin. The surprise thing is that very few blood came out and stick to the skin.
Garlic ointment is even more painful. It still hurting :shock: .
I have to find aloe vera gel to put in work days instead of garlic.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations for those trying needling and garlic on their head! you guys are just crazy! :punk:

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
KielMcK said:
My good friends grandpa is 90+ years old with a full head of hair. He looks like something out of an italian mob movie. Anyway he's eats a clove of garlic everyday of his life and always has since he was young. He associates having a full thick head of hair at his age to eating garlic everyday. He also attributes be in such good health to it as well. Every other person in the family has no hair so it make me wonder why this guy is still a norwood 0.... :shakehead:

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=35416&p=309680&hilit=garlic+nitric#p309680

maybe this is why? *shrugs*

GlasgowCelt

Reaction score
Absolutely no doubt that there is truth in this - try crude onion oil is meant to be brilliant for hair but I'm failing to find somewhere that sells it in the uk!

Anything in the Onion family and that is mild-to-mderately spicy is good for your skin

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
The guy over at regrowth has had significant regrowth, lol. :)
I think I may be adding this either into my topical if it's non-conflicting, or going with alternating between days.

goata007

Established Member
Reaction score
KielMcK said:
My good friends grandpa is 90+ years old with a full head of hair. He looks like something out of an italian mob movie. Anyway he's eats a clove of garlic everyday of his life and always has since he was young. He associates having a full thick head of hair at his age to eating garlic everyday. He also attributes be in such good health to it as well. Every other person in the family has no hair so it make me wonder why this guy is still a norwood 0.... :shakehead:

Garlic has lithium in it...which is used to treat manic depression (thus making you happy)...and lithium also boosts WNT signalling, meaning more hair on your head (thus making you even happier) :hairy:

Btw KielMck, does he eat it raw? and just one clove everyday?

lookhowshiny

Reaction score
Not sure about hair loss, but I've been taking garlic oil as a supplement (and I don't take any other supplements so far) for the last several weeks or so and a couple of days ago my dermatitis have finally stopped ('stopped' is a bit of a big word though, the scalp is still quite oily). There would normally be some tiny flakes if I were to rub my scalp, but now there are none. I don't really think it's the garlic thing on itself, because I also stopped using any shampoos or regular 'hard shower water' on my hair a couple of days ago (and improved the diet, so).

tamburali

Reaction score
use the kastamonu garlics (in Turkey) they are the best :punk:

garlic has many kind of minerals. you can take it oral. first cut the garlic in little pieces. then swollow them not chew.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Garlic is a certified baldcel. He couldn't help himself, I doubt that he can help anyone else.

View attachment 174973

Attachments

• GARLIC_JR_MUG.png
    GARLIC_JR_MUG.png
    784.6 KB · Views: 109

SallyH

My Regimen
Reaction score
garlic!!! on our head? OMG...I can't imagine me smell of garlic all day long... :(

this is one of the most unexpected treatment I could think of...
Yes, I think it's better to eat garlin, but extracting the middle