Game Over

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
tried 0.5 mg and im good. ll monitor over next while how i feel.

minoxidil is dropped. shame..was working well.

Dude, if nothing changes, you should consider dropping the 0.5 as well. I mean, if you cut minoxidil, and cut your finasteride dosage, and see no difference, then maybe you'll stop?

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dropin minoxidil and cuting to 0.5 has seen the problem go awa so sides are now gone(so far)

i dont get what you mean clayshaw?? i have only been on finasteride like 4months. im giving it a year and seeing how my hair is compared to baseline.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
dropin minoxidil and cuting to 0.5 has seen the problem go awa so sides are now gone(so far)

i dont get what you mean clayshaw?? i have only been on finasteride like 4months. im giving it a year and seeing how my hair is compared to baseline.

I must have misread your story in the other thread. I thought that you had said you had been on finasteride for a few years.
So you just tried it and didn't like the sides and are switching to a lower dose?
I stand by my suggestion that you map out your own scalp for miniaturization. the microscope costs about $100, if you're not balding, you will save at least that much in money not spent on minoxidil/finasteride. If you are balding, you can sort of tell how bad its likely to get. Only downside is the longer the hair the harder it is. I guess the other downside is you might realize you're headed toward Norwood 6/7. Ignorance is bliss?