Gaining mass

G

That's cool Axon, congratulations. The convenience makes it so much easier to stick with. It's worth it.

I heard that the resistance is a little weaker on the crossbow but the range of motion is better. So keep that good form and you might have muscles on top of your muscles :)

Axon

Reaction score
Yeddie said:
That's cool Axon, congratulations. The convenience makes it so much easier to stick with. It's worth it.

I heard that the resistance is a little weaker on the crossbow but the range of motion is better. So keep that good form and you might have muscles on top of your muscles :)

Dude, I was shocked at how friggin' hard this thing is! I can only bench half the weight (130 lbs resistance) on this thing and I can put up a good 180-200 on the standard bench. If Bowflex is harder, I'd be afraid.

I'm never going to be so big and strong that I can max this thing out - at least I don't think I'll ever be. :p

G

Really? That's wild. In that case you have the best of both worlds.

Do you have the one with the sliding seat for leg presses and curls?

Axon

Reaction score
It's got that stuff, but those exercises are not as good as the stuff in the gym.

G

Axon said:
It's got that stuff, but those exercises are not as good as the stuff in the gym.

OMG!!!

That's what makes the difference with my Bowflex for me. I can't do squats because I was Airborne and have funky knees and I'm a little crooked. And leg curls on a weight bench are BS (knees). The main reason I like my rig is that I can do good leg and back workouts, and with great form if I take my time and do it right :)

G

Well, it has now been 2 months of working out on the bowflex 3 to 4 times per week for an average of about an hour and a half. I have achieved real results. All of my muscles are noticably bigger and have better shape and definition. I am quite pleased. Wish my hairloss treatments worked this well :laugh:

G

Thanks, Bruce!

I don't want to go back, man. Don't think I ever will if I can help it :)