G-eazy Has Such A Good Hairline For A 30year Old

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what norwood is this? norwood 1? a bit receeding at the temples but front and corners are still good

btw skip to 1:30 to learn the ultimative trick how to get women...

works everytime ...

...when you are a famous raper

funny how he get rejected there all the time though

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah i have a friend like that, he is less than a NW1 probably a Norwood 0.5. but I think a NW1.5 actually looks better on grown men

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i have a friend like that, he is less than a NW1 probably a Norwood 0.5. but I think a NW1.5 actually looks better on grown men

can you post an example of norwood 1.5?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it really such a tremendously good hairline though?

Taking the subway always shows me thousands of full haired men my age or much older (I am 28). It is f*****g depressing.
male pattern baldness is not that common before the age of 30, we are just a cesspool of genetically disadvantaged individuals, henceworth our standards are quite low.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Taking the subway always shows me thousands of full haired men my age or much older (I am 28). It is f*****g depressing.
male pattern baldness is not that common before the age of 30, we are just a cesspool of genetically disadvantaged individuals, henceworth our standards are quite low.
Man i have no idea what you are talking about, or exactly you live, but male pattern baldness is very common below 30, i would say majority of men below 30 start balding, and at least 35 percent already with advanced hairloss.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Going bald before 18 takes especially bad genes. One of my friends was Norwood 6 at 30 years old and he had bad genes, tiny nose, bad red skin/cheeks, 5'4", very overweight, and we heard a very small penis. He had a great personality, easy to talk to, could have done stand up comedy and he was a great chef too. He got rejected by girls every time, even this huge fattie turned him down. He ended up going on antidepressant.

At least I didn't hit Norwood 3 until I was in my mid 20's. In a way it is sad because I knew what it was like to get chicks when I had good hair, and realise just how big the change was when I went from "normal" to "ugly", the guys didn't really treat me any differently but the girls did.

Last edited:

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

many people dont style their hair back that way which will make you miss slight recessions

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Most dont even think one is balding unless he goes full slick on top lol

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most dont even think one is balding unless he goes full slick on top lol
People are getting aware of NW3+ hairlines though. They will call it a receding hairline, they usually won't think that the person is fully "balding" though.

And of course a big ugly bald spot at the crown.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People are getting aware of NW3+ hairlines though. They will call it a receding hairline, they usually won't think that the person is fully "balding" though.

And of course a big ugly bald spot at the crown.

crown balding is overrated

15453349412670061.gif