Future Treatments - Let's Make Some Order

DDobler

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys,
I read here on daily basis. However - I feel like there is a kind of mess regarding all future treatments.
There were (and are currently) some interesting interviews conducted, but even after reading, I feel like there is too much disinformation.

So please - let's make some order here regarding : Histogen, Replicel, Tsuji (the most popular treatments here) .
I mean, I will be thankful if you can spill the facts here about what we know so far - In which clinical phase is each one of them, what are the chances for an efficient treatment among of them, what do we know about potential release (time + place), etc.

I just feel like everything is messed and scattered in too many different threads.

Just 1 thing to emphasize - let's not assume anything, or write any opinions. I am looking for the facts of what we do know so far, from all the interviews, articles etc...

Thanks.

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to see this one
kyocera.png

off the scale.

Bill Sussman

My Regimen
Reaction score
the anticipation and waiting game just to see that logo move one spot to the right.... sh*t its not moving yet, guess I need another glass of whiskey.

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's even the deal with rivertown? There seems to be next to no information available on it and they don't even seem to have a website...