Fut Scars And Micropigmentation--whites Vs. Blacks

UncleMort

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems simple enough to just darken up these white scars, cheap, easy, and permanent.
But what is easy for lebron would be hard for anyone else.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR15wTgeaaVRzGaLpD4tdOL3j9FJSiQrtj0_DX3FsvdlTRD6p7nYw.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXY7TxK-5PfvgW_i22ZuyTTohk5tApoF6H_tdwqoFvtPClQm5_4Q.jpg

myusernamenow

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LeBron's hair saga fascinates me. Random observations:

Your picture of LeBron is from 2013-2014, as that's when the Heat celebrated their 26th anniversary (note the patch on his jersey). The scar is still evident in an Instagram post from Summer 2017:

cELTZ53.png

Here's a video from October of 2014 when his hair was at its worst:

A photo op from 2017. Dat lighting/concealer/photoshop:

DOlKrUg.png

He should post here.

Last edited:

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Lebron should grow his hair out above the scar and the scar wouldn't show as much.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brutal scars.

I saw a severe FUT scar on a guy last week - he had a great head of hair on top though. It made me wonder why he didn't grow the back out an inch so it wouldn't be visible.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd take a long scar on the back if I could keep good hair on top. What's the worst that happens? Can't do low fades that's it. Can graft into the scar and also SMP - easy options for people with black hair and tanned skin. Much better than having poor hair on top.

For black people it might be harder to cover up as they can't grow out their hair in the same way. Still good SMP candidates and grafting.

I probably can do another 3-4K with FUE. After that it will be FUT if ever needed.
Shouldn't you first go for FUT so that you will have more grafts to use overall? And then finish it off with fue

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder did LeBron to do Dr. Diep?

Imo GOAT black guy hair transplant is Tyga. sh*t appears undetectable

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Diep is absolutely amazing. To this day I've never seen anyone who can get insane density and natural results with lower grafts than other surgeons. Really good for those with coarse black hair or oriental baldite brahs.
Unfortunately he is expensive as fuuuuuuck