Fut + Fue Combo With Dr.devroy Or Fut Only Hattingen

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, guys.
Iam 27 years old and halted my hair loss with Finasterid and Minoxidil, iam planing to do a Hair Transplant by early 2018.
Ive done my research over years and there are 2 Doctors Iam very sure, that one of them will be my Doctor.

First we have:
Dr. Devroy, he wants to do an FUT(3k Strip)+FUE Combo(1,5k WAW System) on the other Hand we have Dr Muresanu in Switzerland (4,5k Grafts Strip only).

I am not really sure where I should go, Dr.Devroy is cheaper and I am impressed of the consulting.

pictures:
https://imgur.com/a/O6dcsto

Please lend me a Hand :)

Rkalra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, guys.
Iam 27 years old and halted my hair loss with Finasterid and Minoxidil, iam planing to do a Hair Transplant by early 2018.
Ive done my research over years and there are 2 Doctors Iam very sure, that one of them will be my Doctor.

First we have:
Dr. Devroy, he wants to do an FUT(3k Strip)+FUE Combo(1,5k WAW System) on the other Hand we have Dr Muresanu in Switzerland (4,5k Grafts Strip only).

I am not really sure where I should go, Dr.Devroy is cheaper and I am impressed of the consulting.

pictures:
https://imgur.com/a/O6dcsto

Please lend me a Hand :)[/QUOTE

Rkalra

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are grade 2-3, my story is similar
I got hairline with Dr Dubey at Delhi DHI...couldnt have asked for more
Home run hairline for me.

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Thank you for you answer, I am more a Norwood 4+ hitting to Norwood 5 and i would like to stick with my selection :)

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like the work I've seen from Hattingen more than that of Devroye (but I only just checked his website).

What's Devroye's reason for combining FUT and FUE in the same session?

And how much of a cost difference is there?

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I Like the the Work of Dr. Muresanu AS Well. They are Known for reasonable Strip Work, so the Strip will be very Long and heigt.

Dr Devory ist taking smaller Strips so He will provide smaller scars.
Hattingen Hair is staple the FUT scar while Dr Devroy is sweing it.

The cost difference ist about 1500€ where Dr. Devroy is cheaper.
A Fue by Hattingen is not payable for me, so expensive ist is.