funny thing ive noticed

gdwright07

Reaction score
two months into rogaine after big time 8 month accutane shed with a bit of regular ole' male pattern baldness. hairs growing in on the hairline...not right smack in the middle of my hairline, but just off to the sides a bit and reaching back to almost my temples. i noticed these a couple weeks into it, and they took off.....grew fast! what im surprised about though is that i havent seen barely any regrowth along the rest of my scalp. i would have expected to see thickening up there first rather than my hairline. this happen to anyone else? the tane left my hair in shambles...diffuse thinning everywhere, including my donor regions according to the derm. the only thing i can think of is that the rest of my hair had to purge the thin crappy hairs and the newer hairs just havent popped out yet whereas my hairline was just jagged and gapped and the new hairs im seeing in that region are not regrowth, but just new growth. make sense? alright...like to know what yall think. cya!

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't really understand what you're on about. You'll just have to keep persevering with your regime long term.

I obviously don't speak the same language as you, but if you rephrase it in more standard English then you might get some pertinent replies.