Fullheads In Leading / Management Positions

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay, I was just bored and created this topic. But I can't help but notice, that at my firm all management level people (C-level) have great hair. Each one of them. Coincidence? Maybe. Did they go through life with high confidence cause they didn't have to deal with hairloss and rose to management positions, or did others always followed them cause of the halo effect? Who knows. I was just wondering, whats the deal at your workplaces?

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, I was just bored and created this topic. But I can't help but notice, that at my firm all management level people (C-level) have great hair. Each one of them. Coincidence? Maybe. Did they go through life with high confidence cause they didn't have to deal with hairloss and rose to management positions, or did others always followed them cause of the halo effect? Who knows. I was just wondering, whats the deal at your workplaces?
High 5 man. Same is applicable in my organisation. All the chiefs have head full of hairs and most of em have a bulky build.
I feel they don’t have got through the depressing phase as ours. Nor they have to waste their time on curing male pattern baldness. Just imagine how much time one saves that way.

Though there are exceptions.
The most powerful CEO in the world is slick bald. I guess you know who I am talking bout.

paleocapa89

Established Member
Reaction score
High 5 man. Same is applicable in my organisation. All the chiefs have head full of hairs and most of em have a bulky build.
I feel they don’t have got through the depressing phase as ours. Nor they have to waste their time on curing male pattern baldness. Just imagine how much time one saves that way.

Though there are exceptions.
The most powerful CEO in the world is slick bald. I guess you know who I am talking bout.

Yeah, There are some powerful bald men out there like Bezos. I guess, shaving your head and not having to worry about hair loss and not being occupied with having sex with beautiful women anymore frees up a lot of energy that can be put into growing one of the largest business on earth :)

Jokes aside, I was more curios about the everyday workplaces.

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, There are some powerful bald men out there like Bezos. I guess, shaving your head and not having to worry about hair loss and not being occupied with having sex with beautiful women anymore frees up a lot of energy that can be put into growing one of the largest business on earth :)

Jokes aside, I was more curios about the everyday workplaces.
Well hair definitely is your crowning glory.
Julius caesar had to camoflague it using olive leaves.
:)

Sad thing is that male pattern baldness is linked to autoimmune disorders, high cholestrol, inflammation and balding men are more prone to heart disease. So it has a lot to do with general well being.