Fullhead Made Himself Into Baldite By Abusing Grey Market Accutane

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe he would have eventually gone bald anyway but if I was him I would be kicking myself everyday knowing I ruined great hair genetics over something like acne. I would agree to be a pizza face for life if I could keep my hair.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, he just god sh*t genes

This. I think the video is one of the most peculiar copes I've ever seen. If this in fact IS a cope, this is one of the lowest points I've seen a bald man go.

"No guys it's not me having sh*t genetics, it was my fault, I did this! It was accutane! Haha! Gotcha! It's like a prank guys! In reality I am still a fullhead who lost his hair due to a drug! loooll. Don't use accutane guys!"

Said the guy with the clear male pattern baldness pattern.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen the beginning of this video before, knowing it was complete nonsense. Accutane, yet he has hair in the horseshoe area. Just coincidentally kept that free of accutane's wrath.

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Michael Chiklis went bald after putting something on his head for a stage role and it made his hair fall out. I could have sworn I read about someone else who had their hair fall out after some sort of accident.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Michael Chiklis went bald after putting something on his head for a stage role and it made his hair fall out. I could have sworn I read about someone else who had their hair fall out after some sort of accident.

Ah c'mon. I'm sure he said that's what happened, just like Scott Walker getting a bump on the head.

It's an amazing cope, as noted before, but incredibly, guys would rather blame something that actually is their fault, like putting chemicals on your scalp, or bumping your head, than having it be genetic and not their fault.

It's like an odd psychology to get into it, it's possibly to do with masculinity and embarrassment, "I'd have perfect hair because nothing wrong with my genes - it was just fixing that damn kitchen sink that made me this way".

The only possible way a one-off applying of something chemical would be if it literally caused 3rd degree burns, which would leave obvious scars, not a horseshoe type diffuse pattern.

In the very unlikely event that something like greasepaint, not hair dye or anything, could cause significant hair loss in such a rapid space of time, that would only result in permanent hair loss if it was never growing back anyway. If the hair sitting there was waiting to diffuse and fade away, but it falling out just sped up that process.

But the psychology of the cope is the amazing thing here, and says a lot. Even though these guys can look at baldness as something that isn't a man's fault, it doesn't matter, they'll still somewhat blame a guy for having sh*t genes rather than doing something stupid to his scalp.

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah c'mon. I'm sure he said that's what happened, just like Scott Walker getting a bump on the head.

It never occurred to me that he might be lying, but it's interesting to consider. I'd think he'd sound stupider for f*****g up his own hair through carelessness rather than just getting unlucky in the genetic lottery.

The Baldy Man

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's an amazing cope, as noted before, but incredibly, guys would rather blame something that actually is their fault, like putting chemicals on your scalp, or bumping your head, than having it be genetic and not their fault.

It's like an odd psychology to get into it, it's possibly to do with masculinity and embarrassment, "I'd have perfect hair because nothing wrong with my genes - it was just fixing that damn kitchen sink that made me this way".

The only possible way a one-off applying of something chemical would be if it literally caused 3rd degree burns, which would leave obvious scars, not a horseshoe type diffuse pattern.

In the very unlikely event that something like greasepaint, not hair dye or anything, could cause significant hair loss in such a rapid space of time, that would only result in permanent hair loss if it was never growing back anyway. If the hair sitting there was waiting to diffuse and fade away, but it falling out just sped up that process.

But the psychology of the cope is the amazing thing here, and says a lot. Even though these guys can look at baldness as something that isn't a man's fault, it doesn't matter, they'll still somewhat blame a guy for having sh*t genes rather than doing something stupid to his scalp.

Yeah I think evolutionary psychology has something to do with it. When you just go bald from male pattern baldness genes, then people see you as an inferior genetic trash, they can't help it, we are evolved animals programmed to want to avoid mates with unattractive traits like baldness. So I can understand why I guy would make up a lie and claim that he is in fact a genetically superior fullhead who had good genes but was cursed with baldness through bad luck. If people believe the lie, then they will not see you as an inferior person with the bald gene and therefore will be more likely to mate with you since they will falsely believe that you do not risk passing the bald gene to their children and will rather see you as poor sympathetic figure who lost his hair tragically. This type of cope increases the sympathy that the baldite gets from others, so I can understand why it is done.

The fact of the matter is that being a genetic trash IS considered to be your fault by society since we, like all animals, are driven by natural selection and we seek out desired traits and avoid undesired traits and therefore it makes since why someone would want to pretend to be a genetically superior person who had a freak accident.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It never occurred to me that he might be lying, but it's interesting to consider. I'd think he'd sound stupider for f*****g up his own hair through carelessness rather than just getting unlucky in the genetic lottery.

There is also a big possibility he thinks he's fucked up his hair but in reality it was going anyway and he was too deluded to realise it.

I have never heard of a case, and probably never will, where someone managed to go bald from a basic household appliance or bumping their head, etc.

If that was possible, it would be a lot more common, not just the few cases we've heard above. The only way hair isn't coming back is if the scalp is absolutely decimated from burns, even people who burn their hair quite badly see it grow back provided they have no previous issues with hair loss.

You're right in that he sounds stupider because it's his own fault, but he'd rather be stupid and genetically normal, then of no discernible intelligence level and genetically disfigured.

Because then your intelligence is irrelevant anyway, everything you do is seen in a negative sense regardless.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I think evolutionary psychology has something to do with it. When you just go bald from male pattern baldness genes, then people see you as an inferior genetic trash, they can't help it, we are evolved animals programmed to want to avoid mates with unattractive traits like baldness. So I can understand why I guy would make up a lie and claim that he is in fact a genetically superior fullhead who had good genes but was cursed with baldness through bad luck. If people believe the lie, then they will not see you as an inferior person with the bald gene and therefore will be more likely to mate with you since they will falsely believe that you do not risk passing the bald gene to their children and will rather see you as poor sympathetic figure who lost his hair tragically. This type of cope increases the sympathy that the baldite gets from others, so I can understand why it is done.

The fact of the matter is that being a genetic trash IS considered to be your fault by society since we, like all animals, are driven by natural selection and we seek out desired traits and avoid undesired traits and therefore it makes since why someone would want to pretend to be a genetically superior person who had a freak accident.

This sums up why we worry about balding. Strong, thick hair implies both youth and good health. Baldness in younger years implies shitty genes, and in older years it simply implies old age (therefore crappy sperm). All in all, baldness is a bad sign. It's not something women actively look for (forget the lies), and usually it's something women look to avoid.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I am fairly convinced that certain medications and/or diseases can activate the Androgenetic Alopecia gene years or even decades early, and I also believe that's what happened in my case. Extreme stress, not enough food or sleep and being put on thyroid medication is what I believe activated my Androgenetic Alopecia gene early. However, it would have happened to me at some point anyway, because I have shitty hair genes. It might have happened if I got pregnant, it might have happened after menopause, it might have happened anytime really. A chain of events led up to my hair's demise, basically. Of course I don't know for sure, but I think baldness is both simple and complicated, especially in females.
This guy would definitely have been suffering from baldness at some point in his life, because he is genetically predisposed to it. Had he not been genetically predisposed to baldness he would NOT have suffered this so called ''side effect''
I have read that Telogen Effluvium in some cases can set off Androgenetic Alopecia, this is probably what happened to this guy. The high doses of ''fake'' Accutane induced a Telogen Effluvium that in turn activated his underlying Androgenetic Alopecia gene.

ValCornexa

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am fairly convinced that certain medications and/or diseases can activate the Androgenetic Alopecia gene years or even decades early, and I also believe that's what happened in my case. Extreme stress, not enough food or sleep and being put on thyroid medication is what I believe activated my Androgenetic Alopecia gene early. However, it would have happened to me at some point anyway, because I have shitty hair genes. It might have happened if I got pregnant, it might have happened after menopause, it might have happened anytime really. A chain of events led up to my hair's demise, basically. Of course I don't know for sure, but I think baldness is both simple and complicated, especially in females.
This guy would definitely have been suffering from baldness at some point in his life, because he is genetically predisposed to it. Had he not been genetically predisposed to baldness he would NOT have suffered this so called ''side effect''
I have read that Telogen Effluvium in some cases can set off Androgenetic Alopecia, this is probably what happened to this guy. The high doses of ''fake'' Accutane induced a Telogen Effluvium that in turn activated his underlying Androgenetic Alopecia gene.

This is what has happened to me.

I'm almost as bald as my father and my brother who is 6 years older than me is still a Norwood 1.5. He will probably go bald in a similar way than my father (looking at family tree I doubt he can escape being a horseshoe) while I bald way more prematurely and in a much more violent way.

I don't know the reason that accelerated it though

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I was in radiation zone for about 1.5 months working with C-ARM orthopedics OT when i was norwood 4 or 5.
It might have accelerated by hair loss that time.(Don't remember the hair fall pattern that time).

dr75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My aunt's husband is a tall gray NW6 . His brother who is around his age is a short man with black thick NW2.

ValCornexa

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a psychiatrist who was a NW6 in his late 50's.

His older brother was a perfect thick NW1.

There are more cases like these than you'd like to believe.

My father knows a family in which out of three brothers, one is NW7 and the two others NW1.

Now celebrities, The Taloche Brothers (Belgian comedians):

View attachment 62335

Francis Lalanne (French celebrity), almost 60:

View attachment 62336

Jean-Félix Lalanne, his brother, 5 years younger, wig prisonner:

View attachment 62337

So again: you just got a shittier set of genes than your brother.

You post this like if I didn't knew this can happen lol. I know cases in real life so of course I know it's totally possible that it can happen.

But my brother is 29... he could still -and very probably- go bald. My father was a full head at his age. It will be a f*****g a miracle that he escapes baldness because all males in my family are bald (NW5+). I think the guy hat has best in my family is a cousin of my mother and he is NW4.

So understand that I find a little bit retarted saying that my brother got better genes when the most probable outcome is that we both are going to end being NW6 horseshoes.