Fullhead Date Was Amazing, Eye Contact

UncleMort

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mr. Potato went on a date saturday. Thats me.

The last 3 dates i went on were not the greatest. The women all liked my personality, confidence, style,
muscles, car, and everythin' else except my noggin. Actually, they find me somewhat attractive, but
their interest level is never powerful enough. They want an a**h** alpha.

I bought a wig online, ok well it was an expensive hairpiece. Silver and short. Actually it looked amazing.

I was in Pittsburgh on business and decided to go out and meet an OK Cupid girl.

So i show up at the steak house in Armani, fullhead (well maybe norwood 2 but looking hot). The
first thing i notice is that hot chicks are making eye contact with me everywhere. My date actually
kisses me on the lips when we greet.

She cant stop smiling. And makes comments about other chicks trying to get my attention.

Geez, i think im going to move to pittsburgh and be a fullhead. The best thing is that i wont
have to act like an a**h** because i hate that. Chicks just love being abused but i cant do it.

Last edited:

UncleMort

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pics of wig
Let me load, (edited())

http://www.wigsis.com/stylish-wavy-...MI8YXMtoug1gIVRLXACh2g4gbuEAQYBCABEgJr2_D_BwE

THIS IS NOT ME, JUST THE WIG

mwnb062-1.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
Mr. Potato went on a date saturday. Thats me.

The last 3 dates i went on were not the greatest. The women all liked my personality, confidence, style,
muscles, car, and everythin' else except my noggin. Actually, they find me somewhat attractive, but
their interest level is never powerful enough. They want an a**h** alpha.

I bought a wig online, ok well it was an expensive hairpiece. Silver and short. Actually it looked amazing.

I was in Pittsburgh on business and decided to go out and meet an OK Cupid girl.

So i show up at the steak house in Armani, fullhead (well maybe norwood 2 but looking hot). The
first thing i notice is that hot chicks are making eye contact with me everywhere. My date actually
kisses me on the lips when we greet.

She cant stop smiling. And makes comments about other chicks trying to get my attention.

Geez, i think im going to move to pittsburgh and be a fullhead. The best thing is that i wont
have to act like an a**h** because i hate that. Chicks just love being abused but i cant do it.
Well all of this may be true, UncleWart, but if you move to Pittsburgh please don't root for the Steelers.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He'll probably join the Steelers as quarter back and win the Superbowl and MVR (most valuable rug) then bang the cheerleading squad.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
He'll probably join the Steelers as quarter back and win the Superbowl and MVR (most valuable rug) then bang the cheerleading squad.
Yep, amazing what hair can do for a fellows confidence and opportunities. Whether real hair or a wig.

btw what ever happened to hellrouser - did he invent a secret tonic to grow hair and is living it up on an exotic tropical island?!