Fullcap hair system is there anyone?

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anyone who wear a fullcap hairsystem? Im thinking of getting one because my back and sides of head are almost completly gone…

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont wear one, but I have handled them and know a bit from that experience
Do you have any specific questions

Robrover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been wearing custom lace full cap wigs for nearly 20 years. Like them more than toppers. Sleep, work and play, even swim with them on. Remove, clean and reattach every 10 days. Most last 4 to 6 months.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been wearing custom lace full cap wigs for nearly 20 years. Like them more than toppers. Sleep, work and play, even swim with them on. Remove, clean and reattach every 10 days. Most last 4 to 6 months.
Has anyone ever noticed?

Ape

My Regimen
Reaction score
I moved to a full cap about 5 years ago for the same reason. I was really reluctant at first and went with the chrome dome for a while until I decided to give wearing a full a try. Glad I did.
It has its advantages (ease of use) and some disadvantages (restrictions in style choices- can't really wear a high taper or fade).
As far as people noticing, I've never been called out by a stranger and everyone I know pretty much knows I wear a wig. I recently went from shorter to longer overnight and got a few comments, mostly positive or neutral.

dino247

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wear a full cap--for the past 14 years. I wore a topper for many years before that. I'm getting better results with the full cap, given how thin my sides had gotten in the last several years I was wearing a topper. But it's stressful in this post-Covid era to get good quality full caps at a price point I can afford.

Cb1997

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wear a full cap--for the past 14 years. I wore a topper for many years before that. I'm getting better results with the full cap, given how thin my sides had gotten in the last several years I was wearing a topper. But it's stressful in this post-Covid era to get good quality full caps at a price point I can afford.
Do you think for those with thin sides a fade could work? Or even some smp on the sides? My sides are def getting thinner too