Full Recovery In Four Months! Feels Good Brah

Fleece Johnson

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on finasteride for 6 months on total. I was taking 0.25mg a day. I began to notice sexual side effects very early. Like within 2-3 weeks. Morning woods were gone. Very low libido. Had some ache down there. Not being able to stay 100% hard. Dink feels like rubber etc. And these side effects were accompanied by depression. You know the usual people are talking about.

Now like most people new to finasteride i was in denial and i thought i was making them up. So i continued taking the pills hoping that my body would adapt but it didn't seem like it was going to happen and i was sick of feeling like less of a man so i quit. I'm not going to bash on finasteride because seems like it's helping a lot of people saving their hair but the story about placebo is total bullshit. Side effects are real.

Anyway It took me 4 months to recover. I'm happy to say I'm 100% now. I'm 30 years old. Sexual wise i have never felt better. I did not follow any protocol or used supps. I just quit. It was the morning woods that came back first. After noticing that i knew I would be better. And now i have.

feelsgood.jpg

yusef

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, congratulations. I took one dose of 1mg finasteride only once, and got some pretty nasty side effects, they are slowly subsiding though, i'm really happy for you, stay off that sh*t!

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry you had bad sides on finasteride, if your hair loss isn't that severe look in to zix or something instead.

yusef

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you workout, go to the gym?

After 2-3 years I'm still not recovered...

I had a severe as f*** crash 2 days after just 1 dose, for how long did you take finasteride?

Anyways, I'm at about 75% right now 1 month after, hoping for a full recovery within a few months. You need to get some exercise done and stick to a healthy protocol with no exceptions.

yusef

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see, give it time man, It'll recover, keep a good attitude, don't stress over it. I had a 7 days period where i couldn't have sexual thoughts, mind erased them completely, was completely impotent, couldn't even get it up by 1%.

Stay healthy, this medicine affects people differently, sadly it's a pretty fucked up medication, and although the sides are a small chance in terms of persistency, really should be off the market. I learned my lesson, and this poison made me realise how greatful i should be for things.

yusef

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yusef, I took a single dose like yourself and haven’t been right ever since. Having neurological issues, severe nerve pain in hands and feet alongside visual blurriness and floaters in eyes.

Damn, what neurological side effects did you have?

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ive been away for a while and its surprising and nice to see such posts without f*****g retards like matt23423, night and int commenting their bullshit that your sides were imaginary

i myself was on finasteride for 2 months, started growing lipomastia in both breasts, my dick felt like rubber, libido was significantly diminished, quality of erections dropped and one of the biggest was probably me being constantly apathetic and depressed without any desire and energy for life.

after i quited i started feeling better than i ever felt, libido coming back resulted in lots of energy to do things and such sh*t.

only problem now is what to do with hair loss if not finasteride. obviously minoxidil is an option, but that thing also has its own sh*t sides.

whats ur plan for future?

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought @INT is one that tries to make people aware of finasteride risks and not one that blames it all on imagination

Reactions: INT

INT

Reaction score
ive been away for a while and its surprising and nice to see such posts without f*****g retards like matt23423, night and int commenting their bullshit that your sides were imaginary

i myself was on finasteride for 2 months, started growing lipomastia in both breasts, my dick felt like rubber, libido was significantly diminished, quality of erections dropped and one of the biggest was probably me being constantly apathetic and depressed without any desire and energy for life.

after i quited i started feeling better than i ever felt, libido coming back resulted in lots of energy to do things and such sh*t.

only problem now is what to do with hair loss if not finasteride. obviously minoxidil is an option, but that thing also has its own sh*t sides.

whats ur plan for future?

As a PFS sufferer, I think it is very unlikely that I ever said that sides are imaginary but if you can find quote of mine that shows otherwise, please show me.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on finasteride for 6 months on total. I was taking 0.25mg a day. I began to notice sexual side effects very early. Like within 2-3 weeks. Morning woods were gone. Very low libido. Had some ache down there. Not being able to stay 100% hard. Dink feels like rubber etc. And these side effects were accompanied by depression. You know the usual people are talking about.

Now like most people new to finasteride i was in denial and i thought i was making them up. So i continued taking the pills hoping that my body would adapt but it didn't seem like it was going to happen and i was sick of feeling like less of a man so i quit. I'm not going to bash on finasteride because seems like it's helping a lot of people saving their hair but the story about placebo is total bullshit. Side effects are real.

Anyway It took me 4 months to recover. I'm happy to say I'm 100% now. I'm 30 years old. Sexual wise i have never felt better. I did not follow any protocol or used supps. I just quit. It was the morning woods that came back first. After noticing that i knew I would be better. And now i have.

feelsgood.jpg

Congrats man, I couldn't take the sides but my hair is on the recovery path as well.

Lol, the bit about the rubber dink hits home though, I couldn't handle that, it was depressing looking down my drawers and not seeing my junk on beef cannon status.