Full head of hair suddenly shedding and thinning

da1575

Reaction score
I'm 29 years old and have had a full head of hair my whole life. My barber actually always says how thick my hair is. I noticed my hair thinning about 4 months ago. I thought it was from the Acyclovir I was taking. I stopped taking Acyclovir and starting taking 10,000 mcg of Biotin a day and washing my hair with an all natural shampoo. My hair seemed to come back to normal. I thought I was good.

My hair is now shedding again more than ever and really thinning out. My scalp also itches too. I had blood work done and everything was normal. I am not sure what is going on. Any thoughts on what I should do? I attached some pictures.

image1.jpgimage.jpghair.jpg

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 242

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like good old fashioned balding my friend.

Any family history of hair loss ?

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol not sure whats going on, everything else is normal, 99% of hair loss in men is male pattern baldness, shows common male pattern baldness shape with thinning starting at the crown but no that can not possibly be it, right?

resu

Reaction score
That's my hair loss type, took me a long time to find out because looking in the mirror it looked fine.

da1575

Reaction score
No real family history of balding. I guess I just have to accept that is what's happening. Big 3 the best option? I've read a bunch of threads on here. Seems like a lot of guys have had success in reversing hair loss which is encouraging.

JZA70

Banned
Reaction score
lol not sure whats going on, everything else is normal, 99% of hair loss in men is male pattern baldness, shows common male pattern baldness shape with thinning starting at the crown but no that can not possibly be it, right?

It's not always easy breaking it to someone that they're balding. I was in denial for the longest time too.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Make sure you find yourself a longterm girlfriend and marry her. Otherwise you're going to find out how much disgust you will receive from women towards your hair loss.

Good luck in life.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
big 3 will give you max regrowth possible, although if you are satisfied with maintaining I would not bother with the minoxidil... just finasteride daily and maybe nizoral but u don't even really need that either

Nickola

Established Member
Reaction score
Make sure you find yourself a longterm girlfriend and marry her. Otherwise you're going to find out how much disgust you will receive from women towards your hair loss.

Good luck in life.
You must have had some really bad stories with girls be4 hellouser...i am watching you in the forums you cant stop talking about how women look at bald men...whats your Norwood?